1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PSP Multiplayer...No one online ever?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by toonbarmy, 2 February 2006.

1. toonbarmy

toonbarmy Non-League

4 August 2005
    Im having trouble finding people to play with everytime i search for rooms, etc.

Im using the WiFi Max dongle to search for players, and ive tested the connection after setting it up to see of it picks up my internet connection (through a usb modem)

Anyone help? Its just showing blank rooms, and ive tried at least 20 times! (uk based player)

2. slaid

slaid United

28 November 2005
    Manchester United FC
    I had no idea you ould play online? hows that?

3. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    It works with adhoc where you play with a mate in the same room for example. There is a way to play it via the infrastructure mode with players from elsewhere. But you need to set it up through the X-Link KAI method and you need a certain type of router. Not tried it myself as I didn't have the correct type.