[PSP] Classic teams not that good?

praj07

Non-League
24 March 2008
I managed to get enough PES points to get classic brazil squad unlocked, but the players on the team I've never heard of and the team isn't really that good either. I played a previous version of pro evo, on the PS2 and that had mant classic teams unlocked and they were all amazing with very famous players, does anyone know if this is available on the PSP?

Thanks alot for any help!

I managed to get enough PES points to get classic brazil squad unlocked, but the players on the team I've never heard of and the team isn't really that good either. I played a previous version of pro evo, on the PS2 and that had mant classic teams unlocked and they were all amazing with very famous players, does anyone know if this is available on the PSP?

Thanks alot for any help!

If I am not wrong on PSP are wrong name,like on every other console

Oh right, that's a major bummer!!

Does anyone know if there is some sort of option file or patch to get the real classic teams?

Thanks!

Oh right, that's a major bummer!!

Does anyone know if there is some sort of option file or patch to get the real classic teams?

Thanks!
they are real,but names are spelt wrong,you just need to corect them,example Pele is Palm,Zico Zilre,Rivelino Lidoanho etc

they are real,but names are spelt wrong,you just need to corect them,example Pele is Palm,Zico Zilre,Rivelino Lidoanho etc

How come the skill levels are really low? Shouldn't the classic teams be amazing?

Thanks for your help.

I just checked again and they are not anywhere near 90's, much lower in fact..

I have loaded the option file to get all team names and kits correct which I got from this forum, do you think that would have anything to do the fact that the classic players stats are not as high?

What can I do to get them back high again?

Thanks

The option file you got probably changed all the classic players to young players, like from the Under 21 team.

I think it's so you don't get Classic players in the Master League.

The option file you got probably changed all the classic players to young players, like from the Under 21 team.

I think it's so you don't get Classic players in the Master League.

Yeh that makes sense because all of the players in the classic team are under 21. That kinda sucks, so there's no way for me to have the classic players now is there?

Thanks for your reply!

Back
Top Bottom