PS3 Option Files

KJK1LL3R

League 2
1 April 2005
What tools will i need to put PES6 and (when its out) PES2008 onto my PS3? Will I need some type of transfer device or could I just burn the option file onto a CD-R and put it into my PS3 and upload the option file from the disc? What way does it work?

Guys, tell me how we'll can upgrade stadiums, uniforms, option file in PS3?

-------------------------------
sorry for my Eanglish

What tools will i need to put PES6 and (when its out) PES2008 onto my PS3? Will I need some type of transfer device or could I just burn the option file onto a CD-R and put it into my PS3 and upload the option file from the disc? What way does it work?

This is a question that I would like answering as well. Just how could an option file be transfered onto a PS3? My money's on a USB flash drive. Am I wrong?

you can do it on a usb stick. or even use your psp for the same effect from what information i have gained, it is going to be relatively easy, hopefully this helps you some what, but when the game comes out there will be loadsa tutorials on how to transfer the option files so there is no need to panic,nobody can really say exactly how it is done untill the game is released if that makes sense!, hope this helps

i put an opt file on my ps2 version of pro evo that i was playing on ps3. just downloaded the option file on to usb flash then put it into ps3. hopefully shud be the same

don't forget to create a virtual memory card on the PS3 first (for ps2 option file) otherwise it won't work - this is done via the game saves section off the main menu

Back
Top Bottom