PS3 ONLINE PREMIERSHIP

BigTimeCharlie

Non-League
2 November 2007
OK the XBOX boys have got an online Fifa08 Premier League, using the League Republic for admin. etc. They seem to be having a blast. I am happy to do the admin for a PS3 Premiership. OK there JUST has to be 20 PS3 Fifa players interested in this?

OK well I have set up the basics of a league on League Republic - teams will be allocated on a random basic. On League Republic each team has been allocated a number 1 to 20.

So if you are interested pick a number from 1-20 and post it no the thread here at evo-web. If someome has already picked a number then pick a number that is 'free' - if we get 19 people signed up I will take the team associated with the last number.

If enough people are interested then we can proceed.

Ok bye for now :)

I'm up for this - i'll have number 6 please.

Thanks for setting this up - lets hope we get enough committed people involved.

Well, first of all, I'd like to thank you for setting this up. I've said many times I'd love to play an EPL, something like a realistic league, so this sounds awesome. I don't really care about the team I get, though I rather play with the smaller teams. :)

Ah, I'll be number 20, please.

Last edited:
Alright. This thread has been opened for three days and only eight people have shown any interest. I think this shows that it's not viable at all for us to organize another full league. We've seen what happened to the other one.

As I've said, there aren't many regular PS3 players here, so we should gather the ones who usually post and play and then create some mini-leagues. The risk of having people leaving the league or not playing would be a lot less. Besides, it wouldn't last that longer which means it would be more fun.

how can i leave a league? i wanted to do that in 2 leagues in never played in ( as i was trying every feature in the game, when i first got it). If there is another league that i can join on the forums can you provide links ?

Anything happening with this league or any mini leagues for that matter.
Anybody interested in some 5v5 on the weekend?

Charlie, just a suggestion but why not set your sites a little lower and make it either an 8 team league with what we have now or give it another day or two to see if you can get it to 10? That way at least we'll have something and might have a better chance to work on a smaller level.
As well, seems as though one sure way to attract people to join a league is to see one that is already up and running successfully and perhaps if this one works for the time being and we have an active thread with results and so forth then on the next go round you might be able to attract more participants.
Just a thought.

Charlie, just a suggestion but why not set your sites a little lower and make it either an 8 team league with what we have now or give it another day or two to see if you can get it to 10? That way at least we'll have something and might have a better chance to work on a smaller level.
As well, seems as though one sure way to attract people to join a league is to see one that is already up and running successfully and perhaps if this one works for the time being and we have an active thread with results and so forth then on the next go round you might be able to attract more participants.
Just a thought.

OK it does seem that there is a general lack of interest. OK so is everyone who replied interested in a scaled down league?

Charlie!...you out there anywheres?!
Looks like we have 10 members now if you want to try to get this three ring circus up and running ;)

If he's not up to the job maybe someone else should manage such a league so we can get on with it. No disrespect.

can someone just make a league and manage it? Also we can play as euro teams not just premiership if you want to. All i'm playing now are friendlies and it's getting kind of boring, best ranking i got was around the 8000s.

Back
Top Bottom