ps3 chants

Just a question.Can you do all this on PS3 or is it better to download to PC and use a memory stick?
Sorry to ask but I would like to do this very much thankyou.

Well you will have to download the chants and put them on your usb first, then stick it in the ps3 and copy them. Then add them under KONAMI_PES in Playlists in the PS3 xmb, if you don't have that playlist yet then create one and name it KONAMI_PES. Press triangle then choose edit to add all the chants in. Then fire up PES2010 and go to edit mode, teams I think and add them chants in the respected teams :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?wavntg01nzn

PES2010_PS3chants_festa.rar

Contents:
4 England National Team chants
Chants for all English Premier League clubs
2 Olympiakos chants
Chants for Besiktas, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray and Turkish national team.

Enjoy.

Hey mate, I just downloaded this and unrar'd it onto my usb then shoved it up my ps3. Opened the folders, and can't see any chants in. Probably PS3 won't recognize the low bitrate?

Are you making an option file anytime soon mate?

I don't know mate. I spent a lot of time editing the game last year for the ps3 version as you cannot use an editor on the option file on the pc.

Because I did every player individually I think result was better than I had done on the PC version on previous years. Konami then sent out a update and if you installed it, you lost my stat changes, so the only way to keep them was not to install the update and not many people realised this.

I would have needed to re-edit the game every time they sent out an update. Though I think this years game is a lot better and would probably need less time spent editing.

I don't know mate. I spent a lot of time editing the game last year for the ps3 version as you cannot use an editor on the option file on the pc.

Because I did every player individually I think result was better than I had done on the PC version on previous years. Konami then sent out a update and if you installed it, you lost my stat changes, so the only way to keep them was not to install the update and not many people realised this.

I would have needed to re-edit the game every time they sent out an update. Though I think this years game is a lot better and would probably need less time spent editing.

Ah I feel you. I've done the same as well then everything down the drain. No worries mate. If you still want to do it though it would be great because yours make the game realistic.

Hey mate, I just downloaded this and unrar'd it onto my usb then shoved it up my ps3. Opened the folders, and can't see any chants in. Probably PS3 won't recognize the low bitrate?

Lami try this.
Go to your music settings on your PS3, select Audio CD import, select MP3 codec and 192kbs bit rate.
Then re-copy the chants to your PS3 hard drive.

Lami try this.
Go to your music settings on your PS3, select Audio CD import, select MP3 codec and 192kbs bit rate.

The chants are phenomenal, I spent a good hour last night importing them all into their respective teams, brilliant.

Just wondering Festa, some of the chants you have done are maybe 8 secs or so. I was tring to find a program that will let me merge these together so I can create more spaces for more chants for different teams. I think if all the chants were merged to 30-40 secs each it would release so many more slots for the Italian, Spanish, and International teams.

Any idea what program is best to use for this pal ? I tried the one linked in this thread but when I tried to add another chant to merge with the one I'd already loaded up, it just went over the top instead of after ??

The chants are phenomenal, I spent a good hour last night importing them all into their respective teams, brilliant.

Just wondering Festa, some of the chants you have done are maybe 8 secs or so. I was tring to find a program that will let me merge these together so I can create more spaces for more chants for different teams. I think if all the chants were merged to 30-40 secs each it would release so many more slots for the Italian, Spanish, and International teams.

Any idea what program is best to use for this pal ? I tried the one linked in this thread but when I tried to add another chant to merge with the one I'd already loaded up, it just went over the top instead of after ??

Jimmy, I use Nero Wave Editor.
Just drag mp3 chant into editor, then goto edit>insert file and select another mp3 chant.

Does anybody know what the length of the files are in the team option mode?

ie

Free Kick
After Goal

Not sure what your getting at here, are you wanting to know what restrictions you have or wondering if you add something it'll be short and silly?

I presume you can stick as long a chant as you wish, the goals and free-kick ones will probably be only short as I presume they cut off automatically at a point even if the chant hasn't ran it's piece and will run onto a normal chant. I think if you have a chant that lasts a few minutes, it'll run it's course and then shift to another pattern. Obviously half time/full-time will break them up as will free-kick and goals.

FD

I'm wondering the same about the length of time for a chant...last year it was around a minute for a chant...and every team could only have one so it became repetitive very quickly.

at least it's nice that each team can have up to 8 but the 64 chant limit is annoying.

My PS3 can't find the chants, do I have to make a certain name folder somewhere on my memory stick?

FD

not had ps3 long ist time with pes on it. do you have to put chants in a folder named ps3 or something. as i extracted chants to memory stick but left them in there respective folders. when i go to game usb memory/flash drive nothing comes up.used to do all my editing patching on ps2 so i am a little behind with ps3 cheers.

Lami try this.

Thank you very much Festa :D Good collection man.

JK - go into the PS3 menu and choose music folder, then add a playlist and call it "Konami_PES" and then copy your chants from stick to that folder and your sorted.

FD

Lami, not sure if you have sorted this or not, but I know your problem.

Create a folder on your USB stick and name it MUSIC. You need to copy all the unzipped chants to that folder. Then go on your PS3 dash and go into music. You will find your MUSIC folder in there. Go into your MUSIC folder and copy the chants to your PS3 HD one by one. You will then see a folder on your PS3 HD, the chants are in there. Create a playlist called KONAMI_PES ( make sure you dont add a space at the end of KONAMI_PES)then add each chant into the playlist.

Sorted. ;)

They are on the link in the front page.

thanks downloading it now, the other thing im sure i read earlier was a website with all the different chants but for the life of me i cant see it now, can someone please point me in the right direction,

Thanks in advance :)

Guys, how are you making your chants louder?

I'm in the process of making a chant superpack for ps3. I've got over 500 chants already which I've gathered from various sites online but I'm struggling to hear some of them.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Lami, not sure if you have sorted this or not, but I know your problem.

Create a folder on your USB stick and name it MUSIC. You need to copy all the unzipped chants to that folder. Then go on your PS3 dash and go into music. You will find your MUSIC folder in there. Go into your MUSIC folder and copy the chants to your PS3 HD one by one. You will then see a folder on your PS3 HD, the chants are in there. Create a playlist called KONAMI_PES ( make sure you dont add a space at the end of KONAMI_PES)then add each chant into the playlist.

Sorted. ;)
Ah thanks Jimmy. Done all that but my problem was that after sticking my usb in my ps3 then opening my chants folder they wouldn't show up. Then I did what Festa suggested about going to music settings then changing bitrate to 192 and suddenly they all showed up. Then I just went back to the chants folder and copied that instead of doing it one by one and everything was in :D

Also about the chants, some are really short so you were right about saving some track space due to the 64 limit and adding some together.
Guys, how are you making your chants louder?

I'm in the process of making a chant superpack for ps3. I've got over 500 chants already which I've gathered from various sites online but I'm struggling to hear some of them.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Don't forget you have a 64 tracks/chants limit...

Yeah I know. I hope Konami sort that. I was delighted to hear you could have 8 per team but it seems wasted with only 64 max.

My reason behind gathering everything was so people had the choices of what chants to use whether for their ML or BAL and depending on the league set up they choose.

If you get a good chant it really adds to the atmosphere of the game.

Been working on it for about a week, only last night did I find this site! Dammit! :CRY:

:APPLAUD: Cheers mate. ;)

Hey Jimmy, How is the going ? Please i was wondering if you figured out how to put them all together..don't mean to be a burden but if you did please could post a link so we all can use that so that we can conserve some space as well. I am really not savvy with this stuff if not i would have an a stab myself.

Hey Jimmy, How is the going ? Please i was wondering if you figured out how to put them all together...

Jimmy, I use Nero Wave Editor.
Just drag mp3 chant into editor, then goto edit>insert file and select another mp3 chant.

You will need to download Nero from somewhere bud. I'm off work tomorrow so I'm going to have a look at merging Festa's chants. I'll also source some Italian, Spanish, International chants as well. I'll let you know how I get on. ;)

Thanks

I will post up links to any chants that I create for the PS3. I should have ones for Roma, Lazio, Juventus, Milan, Inter, Fiorentina, Madrid and Barca with increased sound levels when I can get a chance to get on my home pc

You are the man if you do this :WORSHIP: I would looooooooove to have these chants.. please put it up for download when you have made them. Thank you :)

Try Wave Pad sound editor it's pretty straight forward just merge them together and use "normalize to optimal level" to boost the sound. I would love to know tha max chant length allowed though

Back
Top Bottom