ps3 chants

Jimmy, I've tested the chants that I've done, on my pes 2010 ps3 and they worked, but sound needs to be higher. I'll re-do them which is pretty easy hopefully.

The other chants that I've linked you to before, which I have changed to 22Khz haven't worked, eventhough they have the exact bitrate and khz as the ones I made. So I'm guessing its the 1 minute limit thats stopping them from working on pes 2010 as they are all over the 1 minute mark.

Jimmy, I've tested the chants that I've done, on my pes 2010 ps3 and they worked, but sound needs to be higher. I'll re-do them which is pretty easy hopefully.

The other chants that I've linked you to before, which I have changed to 22Khz haven't worked, eventhough they have the exact bitrate and khz as the ones I made. So I'm guessing its the 1 minute limit thats stopping them from working on pes 2010 as they are all over the 1 minute mark.

Just listened to them mate, the Boro ones are awesome, look forward to the new link mate. Also, are you able to shorten the Champs ones to below 1 minute ?

Thanks again, I love them.

Just listened to them mate, the Boro ones are awesome, look forward to the new link mate. Also, are you able to shorten the Champs ones to below 1 minute ?

Thanks again, I love them.

Yes. I lowered them under a minute and they worked. So now we know we have a 1 minute limit for every chant.

I see you online as well. Glad you liked 'em :)

I'm working on increasing the volume on the chants as well.

Hopefully won't take long and you'll get to try 'em asap :)

EDIT: Done.

http://www.2shared.com/file/9112245/f5c7ad8f/Championship_Chants_fixed.html

Hope you guys like 'em.

Last edited:
Yes. I lowered them under a minute and they worked. So now we know we have a 1 minute limit for every chant.

I see you online as well. Glad you liked 'em :)

I'm working on increasing the volume on the chants as well.

Hopefully won't take long and you'll get to try 'em asap :)

EDIT: Done.

http://www.2shared.com/file/9112245/f5c7ad8f/Championship_Chants_fixed.html

Hope you guys like 'em.

Cheers Lami, it was our lads night last night so didnt get chance to download them as we were in a 4 man home and away Community League. I will give them a go tonight pal, thankyou very much. Also if you fancy a few games tonight let me know and we can hook up and test our connections. ;)

if you need championship chants i've released an add-on for my pack, including 17 of them + two more scottish teams (hibs and dundee utd).
i think that tomorrow i'll release also 4 more clubs (doncaster, leicester, blackpool and plymouth argyle) ...

:BYE:

If you need anymore let me know. Feel free to PM me about any chants you like on fanchants that you want..

If you need anymore let me know. Feel free to PM me about any chants you like on fanchants that you want..

The only other one I'm looking for mate is the 'Your not singing anymore' chant mate if you can find it. The one I have isnt very clear, so even if I change the frequency and make it louder with Audacity it still wont be good enough. Would love that if you can find it mate. Cheers. :SAL:

Last edited:
sheffield united and wednesday chants would be good so as to create the atmosphere for the games when i play my brother as he supports the other lot>!!!

The only other one I'm looking for mate is the 'Your not singing anymore' chant mate if you can find it. The one I have isnt very clear, so even if I change the frequency and make it louder with Audacity it still wont be good enough. Would love that if you can find it mate. Cheers. :SAL:

Here mate. I've made it long enough too. I've also made 3 versions so you can pick which one is loud enough for you.

Enjoy:

http://www.2shared.com/file/9228139/1fff2120/Middlesbrough_-_Youre_not_singing_anymore.html

Dear all

First of all I would like to express my appreciation to the forum. All of you have done a great job in order to make our life happier when playing PRO.After having read most of the forum quotes, I tried myself to put some chants inside and here is my experience.
1)I agree with someone who said that the volume of the chants must be higher. In order to listen to them I mute the commentator. Any solution to that?
2)I could not listen to the away teams chants. Only for the home team. Did I make something wrong?
Any answer will much appreciated

Nice one Festa, everybody is going to love these. Absolute Legend. :APPLAUD: :WORSHIP:

Hey what's up guys need some help with these chants i downloaded chants on my ps3 hd copied them to playlist fired up game went to team edit to enter chants but there is no data being shown checked user library no data ps chants are all in mp3 format and plays on my ps3

Lami need some help with these chants i downloaded it installed it to my ps3 hd created playlist "KONAMI_PES". playlist added chants to it fired up game went to team edit to enter chants but there is no data being shown checked user library no data either ps chants are all in mp3 format lol

Hey what's up guys need some help with these chants i downloaded chants on my ps3 hd copied them to playlist fired up game went to team edit to enter chants but there is no data being shown checked user library no data ps chants are all in mp3 format and plays on my ps3

All I can think of is when you name your folder KONAMI_PES make sure there isnt a space at the end of PES. Sometimes it puts a space in by accident, it then wont show in game.

For the guys having problems with chants not showing up, try this.
Lami try this.
Go to your music settings on your PS3, select Audio CD import, select MP3 codec and 192kbs bit rate.
Then re-copy the chants to your PS3 hard drive.

Also make sure your chants are of 22050khz and less than a minute long.

And try what Jimmy said as well.

hey guys can you send me to the best chant pack for teams in prem, la liga, serie a, and league 1? ones that are loud enough to hear.. i suppose you could really only do about 3.5 full leagues anyways

Back
Top Bottom