[PS2] Japanese Winning Eleven 2008: does it worth?

Snowball

League 2
15 July 2004
I cannot find this info, here in the forum.

Have you tried the japanese version of Winning Eleven 2008?
If you did, what about it?

[] It is exactly the same of the PAL version
[] It is better that the PAL version (*)

(*) I think that JLeague Winning Eleven 10 CC keeps the crown on PS2 until now. Can this new version "dethrone" it?

Thanks for help.

I have one.

I think it's better because the narrator "John Kabira" call all names of the players.

Otherwise, u can choose the english language and so, the game appears the same as PES 2008.

In my opinion it's the same game. No Differences in gameplay. John Kabira is the plus in this version

Does anybody know if WE2008 players can play PES2008 players online???

Please reply sum1???

PEACE!

Ive asked this question a few times but nobodyz gettin back to me..!?

I would REALLY appreciate it if sum1 could answer it for me!

Its just that all my friends have PES2008 and im gettin WE2008.. and i still wana be able to play them online..

THANKS!

Everything related to gameplay and database (player stats, stadiums, boots...) is just the same...

The major difference that I saw is the 6th difficulty level in WE-Shop...

for me two games are different

we2008 speed game is more slowly than pes2008, and cpu are very good with high level

I think the speed is 2% slower and there is the super-hard difficulty (although I don't really see much change in the last two difficulty levels). Plus the replays are better and worse at the same time - no jerkiness for some replays, ultra-slow-mo in others and, weirdly, there's fast-forward replays as well when there's only one or two in the picture.

Apart from that, it's the exact same game as far as I'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom