PS2 Gamepad Adapter Driver for Vista

rlx

Non-League
9 April 2005
Portugal
I've got an adapter to play in PC with PS2 gamepad's but in Windows Vista they're not recognized.
Does anybody knows any drivers ?
The adapter is labeled "SUPER BOX4/2player"
Thanks

can you change the buttons to PS2 style in game?

confusing why they have made the icons reflect the xbox buttons.

Depends what pad you have but i have never got my PLAY.com pad to work in vista

hey m8, i managed to get my PLAY.com one to work, forgot where i got the drivers though

EDIT: ah seems someone posted it already - cheers - might need that!

Didn't work for me ...
Mine is like this one:
super_box3.jpg

Yeah this is a joke. My play.com adapter and official ps pad works with every damn game i have on vista except this sorry excuse for a beer mat. Downloaded the drivers as kindly posted but the thing still wont work. Anyone any ideas? Vista32 and pad as explained above.

was there ever an update for vista 64 bit for the play.com (joytech) adapter? I have tried plugging 360 controller into my pc but it distorts my sound for some reason, does anybody have a solution to either problem or is there a vista compatible adapter?

The ems works for the joytec ps2 pad.For the xbox pad I think you go into settings on the first screen. Change controller type. It should recognise the xbox 360 pad then.

The ems works for the joytec ps2 pad.For the xbox pad I think you go into settings on the first screen. Change controller type. It should recognise the xbox 360 pad then.

well they dont work for 64 bit vista though :| still havent found a solution, can't use ps2 or 360 controller and i'm not buying a logitech one, someone must know a solution lol

Back
Top Bottom