Project Odyssey

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by miguelfcp, 8 March 2019.

1. mattmid

mattmid Premiership

15 December 2011
    @Daro

bronshoj-1-min.png

brons.PNG

miguelfcp and Daro like this.
  2. mattmid

mattmid Premiership

15 December 2011
    Time for some screens then :) Including a fantastic menu screen designed by @sniglet :APPLAUD:

See if you can spot the stat we mentioned in earlier posts that makes the AI much more dynamic and as Miguel put it, makes them play more like a human.

po1 (Large) copy.jpg

po2 (Large) copy.jpg

po4 (Large) copy.jpg

po5 (Large) copy.jpg

po6 (Large) copy.jpg

po8 (Large) copy.jpg

po9 (Large) copy.jpg

po12 (Large) copy.jpg

p13 (Large) copy.jpg

miguelfcp, Titch, peterc10 and 2 others like this.
  3. mattmid

mattmid Premiership

15 December 2011
    odyssey-logo.png

@mattmid and @miguelfcp present the first Project Odyssey League

Menus and various graphics by @sniglet

Denmark 2.Division consists of 24 teams that play in 2 Leagues of 12 teams
    (which includes possibly the best named town in the World of Football. :) )

Group 1

Aarhus Fremad
    Brabrand
    Dalum IF
    Jammerbugt
    Kjellerup
    Kolding
    Odder
    Ringkobing
    Skive
    Sydvest
    Tarup-Paarup
    Vejgaard

Group 2

Akademisk BK (AB)
    Avarta
    B.93
    BK Frem
    Bronshoj
    Hellerup
    Hillerod
    Marienlyst
    Middelfart
    Skovshoved
    Slagelse
    Vanlose

Below are the two files to download. We highly recommend, if you haven't already, to download Sany's vanilla PES6 Installer to use as the base for Project Odyssey. That way you'll have your own PES6 for these leagues rather than having to interfere with your original or any other patches you might have. All you'll have to do is drop the OF in the documents folder and the relevant League e_text files that will come with each on into the kitserver/dat/e_text folder to play whichever league you wish to.

Files:

Denmark 2.Division Option File

e_text folder for kitserver/dat

and if required here's the link to

Sany's Vanilla PES6 Installer

The e_text download is already inside the relevant folders so just drop it into the PES folder and overwrite if asked (assuming you don't want to keep what's in there). If you've downloaded Sany's vanilla PES6 installer then there won't be anything in there to overwrite anyway.

Each future League that is released will come with it's own OF and an e_text folder. If you keep them all in one folder as you go along then it's just a case of copying them and pasting them over what you were playing. If you create a Leagues folder inside the PES you're using for it and then save for instance these two files in a Denmark folder inside the Leagues folder, then you'll have them all in one place to make it easy to switch between leagues.

For those wishing to play an authentic season they play each other in the usual home and away fashion. Then each League is split into a Promotion Group and a Relegation Group of twelve teams and play each other once. There points from the first phase of the season are retained and added to the Promotion/Relegation Group points. The top two teams of the Promotion Group will be promoted, whilst the bottom four of the Relegation group will be relegated.

ENJOY :)

PS: We highly recommend checking out a 20min AI v AI game with the teams. Trust us it's really enjoyable to watch!​

#71, jihado86, miguelfcp and 2 others like this.
  4. miguelfcp

miguelfcp Premiership

27 June 2009
    It's on, baby! :PIRATE:

5. mattmid

mattmid Premiership

15 December 2011
    As the second Odyssey league begins to form, the teams get together for a photo shoot...

Gall.jpg

sniglet and miguelfcp like this.
  6. Daro

Daro Championship

1 January 2009
    Poland
    Welcome in Georgia. :D
    Haha, but week ago i started edit old Steaua stadium for Mikheil Meskhi Stadium for Saburtalo and Locomotive Tbilisi. :D

sniglet, miguelfcp and mattmid like this.
  7. mattmid

mattmid Premiership

15 December 2011
    @Daro Now that's what I call timing :)

sniglet, miguelfcp and Daro like this.
  8. mattmid

mattmid Premiership

15 December 2011
    With the release of the Georgia Erovnuli Liga tomorrow here's a few screens

georgia1.PNG

Code:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

miguelfcp, Daro and sniglet like this.
  9. mattmid

mattmid Premiership

15 December 2011
    [​IMG]

@mattmid and @miguelfcp present the second Project Odyssey League

Menus and various graphics by @sniglet

Today we release the 10 team Georgia Erovnuli Liga

Teams:

Chikhura Sachkhere
    Dila Gori
    Dinamo Tbilisi
    Dinamo Batumi
    FC Rustavi
    Lokomotivi Tbilisi
    Saburtalo Tbilisi
    Sioni Bolnisi
    Torpedo Kutaisi
    WIT-Georgia Tbilisi

Another league I don't think has ever seen the light of day on PES.

Download instructions as before (see here )

Files

Georgia Erovnuli Liga

e_text folder for Kitserver/dat

Enjoy! :)

*** Also tomorrow evening we have a little surprise mini release. Something that to my knowledge has never been on a PES OF before, so look out for that. ;)):THINK: ***

miguelfcp, Daro and sniglet like this.
  10. Sany023

Sany023 Premiership

30 November 2008
    Russia
    Manchester United
    I was decided to check 'Denmark 2.Division'. Start to play match BK Avarta vs Hellerup IK. Lenght of match is 20 minutes as a recommended value. Two players of my BK Avarta got red cards due of some rude tackles. After that i off my control and let game continues as AI vs AI mode. One more player of BK Avarta also got red card. But Hellerup IK during full time (90 min) and additional (120 min) can not realize their advantage in the field by converting it to goals. Game is over by penalties and only there Hellerup IK was more successful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mattmid, miguelfcp and sniglet like this.
  11. miguelfcp

miguelfcp Premiership

27 June 2009
    Georgia's Erovnuli Liga added to the Odyssey Database!

@Sany023: If Hellerup had lost that one, they would've had to deal with some pretty angry fans after the match :D

sniglet and mattmid like this.
  12. mattmid

mattmid Premiership

15 December 2011
  13. IrfaN28

IrfaN28 Non-League

12 October 2012
    I hope you will do the Asia region. Maybe you can check out Southeast Asia like Thai's TOYOTA Thai League, since their database is on PES2019.

sniglet, miguelfcp and mattmid like this.
  14. mattmid

mattmid Premiership

15 December 2011
    [​IMG]

A Special Mini Release!

Something we've certainly never played on PES and we have never seen it before

It's a Mini Release in size because the competition we have made is at the Quarter Final stage, so there are just 8 clubs.

However these are not your regular clubs.

The Competition is the UEFA U19 Youth League

Yes 8 teams of U19's ready to play out the final stages of this competition for Europe's best young players or indeed to put into an 8 team league and play out a season to see just who's the best.

Some screens...

menu12.jpg

Code:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We even ran an CPU v CPU 20 min match tournament to see who might win it. You might be surprised. @miguelfcp was not happy about Midtjylland's victory over Porto, particularly as they scored two goals without getting a shot on target!

Code:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So, without further ado and with download instructions the same as always...​

Downloads

UEFA U19 Youth League Option File

UEFA Youth League e_text for Kitserver/dat

As an extra bonus and something we plan to do on future releases, there is a League All Stars team included as well

ENJOY ! :)

loco, #71, Daro and 2 others like this.
  15. miguelfcp

miguelfcp Premiership

27 June 2009
    @mattmid: Some use black magic rituals to help their team win; I'll run dozens of cup saves on this file, control Porto, play matches on "amateur" and win all those cups. That'll help Porto win the real deal in real-life, surely? :PIRATE:

PS: UEFA Youth League Quarterfinals added to the Database!

sniglet and mattmid like this.
  16. mattmid

mattmid Premiership

15 December 2011
    Just to highlight how unjust the result was....

Qkd8lJ7.png

As you can see Midtjylland like a 'tackle' or two and as a result find themselves in the referee's notebook in every game I have watched them play as AI! In the one below it gets worse! And our friend Mr Ito was NOT refereeing this one below either! Just as well probably!

6GQalnM.png

CPU v CPU and 7 yellow cards in the match, incredible!

sniglet and miguelfcp like this.
  17. miguelfcp

miguelfcp Premiership

27 June 2009
    mattmid likes this.
  18. miguelfcp

miguelfcp Premiership

27 June 2009
    Yesterday, the first two matches of the UEFA Youth League were played...in real life.
    How did @mattmid's Odyssey-fueled predictions hold up?

[​IMG]

Real life results:
    FC Porto 3-0 Midtjylland
    Barcelona 3-2 Lyon

50% accuracy - though I played a Porto - Midtjylland myself and won 1-0...not bad as a start.

This afternoon the remaining 2 matches will be played. Will real-life copy Odyssey?

mattmid and sniglet like this.
  19. mattmid

mattmid Premiership

15 December 2011
    So the real Midtjylland didn't manage the trick of scoring without having a shot on target! :D

20. miguelfcp

miguelfcp Premiership

27 June 2009
    Funny thing is, I saw a bit of the match and they had 4 shots vs Porto's 16, and only one on target...but that shot was one of the most dangerous scoring chances of the match, the extraordinary Diogo Costa made a wonderful save to keep the match 0-0 at the time. Midtjylland's trademark cynicism seems to be portrayed accurately in Odyssey!

mattmid likes this.