1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Problem with online play

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Maxy, 27 October 2005.

1. Maxy

Maxy Guest

When I try to connect to the network game it says this:

http://personal.inet.fi/koti/maxy/ongelma.jpg

I've open everything from my computer..all firewalls and everything. Shit..I don't even have a router so it cannot be on the hardware side either.

Aaarh..Getting mad here. I wanna go online 'cause the single play just isn't challenging enough.

I tried to contact KONAMI's support in germany..They sent me a response that only german people are allowed to get support from there.

Does anyone know where the hell should I contact to get some information for this? Manual doesn't help at all..

2. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    ahh well, ur still running a firewall somwhere mate. try and change the port number to somthing else

3. Maxy

Maxy Guest

I've tried to change ports.. I've tried reinstalling windows and leaving all firewalls off. So no..there's no firewalls hiding anywhere :(

4. Konami

Konami Non-League

23 May 2003
    Holland
    If got the same problem... Hmm, If I have solved the problem, I it will post right here.

5. Xtr3m3

Xtr3m3 Pes Fan

4 August 2004
    England
    i had the same problem change the rules in my firewall and could play after :) so dunno about ur pb mate soory