Problem running PES2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dem182

playmaker
28 October 2009
Argentina
Boca Juniors
Hi everyone. I've installed PES2010 on my PC twice and I cannot get it to work.
Everytime I try to launch the game, it says:
"Either the file is damaged or was not correctly installed. Please uninstall before installing it again."

I've installed the game two times now. Both installed succesfully, but this problem persists.

Hope anyone can help me, I'm going crazy! :RANT:

Thanks a lot
dem

I've downloaded it, and the ".iso" is OK. Installs 100% correct but at the moment I try to play, it comes up with that error.
Please help me out

pes 2009 is better than pes 2010
Your far too used to hockey that's why..:YAWN:
Isn't it quite amazing how every year people say that the previous edition is better?:OOOH:

Next year PES 2011 comes out some people will say PES 2010 was hell lot better lol.

In my opinion PES 2010 is the best in the series (no joke).

i have a diferent problem, i play the pes normally offline but everytime i go in ONLINE it say ''testing network'' after that my pes just ''programme is not answer'' and i have to close it. also when i go in Download and try get the new updates... everything else is working fine can anyone help me? I have the genuine game in portuguese version..i already downloaded the oficial patch 1.1 but nothing happen... thanks

Please people, I've created this thread to figure my problem out.
Create your own threads to discuss those things.

@jammie: Some people i've read got the game succesfully working being downloaded from the same place that I did. So I appreciate your help. "buying it" sure will do it but the downloaded one works too. I just don't know what's wrong with mine.

Any new ideas?

Dem 182 , when installing do you right click on the file and run as administrator, as you do not say what system you have.

Thread Closed Read The Rules.

GENERAL RULES

These are general rules relating to the content of any messages you post on these forums, whether publicly or via private message. Adhere to these rules and you are unlikely to experience the disciplinary procedure first hand.

1) Don't post any information that is illegal or related to illegal activities. Piracy is included in this rule - any posts relating to copying or downloading games are prohibited. See below for further clarification.

2) Keep your posts reasonable and respectable - don't insult or attack other forum members or deliberately post messages that will offend other users.

3) Don't reveal any other user's personal information such as name, telephone number etc.

4) Keep your replies on topic.

5) Do not spam the forums. This means replying to as many threads as you can in a short amount of time or posting a lot of consecutive messages in any particular thread.

6) Do not make any posts advertising a particular product or website. Please note that this includes affiliate links. A normal sized text link in your signature to your personal web site is acceptable. Any other form of advertising requires the prior permission of an administrator.

7) Don't quote messages excessively when replying. You only need to quote a particular part of the message if you are directly replying to it and a normal reply to a topic won't suffice. Quoting whole messages to say "Yes" or "I agree" is unnecessary and will be counted as spamming if repeated regularly.

8) Do not post in text-speak. This means "lol ur rite m8 lol" and similar. Repeatedly posting in this way will count as offensive posting.

9) Before posting a new topic, use the search facility to ensure that what you are about to post hasn't already been addressed. Failure to do so could result in your topic being deleted or locked.

10) Please only post in English. While we welcome members from anywhere, Evo-Web is an English language site and any posts that the moderators cannot understand will be treated as breaking the rules.

The administrators and moderators review the messages posted on the forums and will delete or modify any posts that they feel contravene these rules. Their decisions are final. Should you wish to complain about another user or a moderating decision do so through a private message to an administrator or moderator.

FURTHER INFORMATION

Custom User Titles

You have the ability to change the title shown under your name when you post. This title must adhere to the rules above and also cannot be used to fake any official association to or decision of Evo-Web, e.g. Administrator, Moderator, Staff, Banned etc.

If you fail to follow these guidelines you will lose the ability to change your title.

To change your title go to User CP > Edit Profile and you should see the 'Custom User Title' option.

Private Message (PM) Rules

Private messages are just that. You can PM anyone else on the forums but the rules above still apply. If you use PMs to break the rules, your privilege to use them may be removed.

Signature Rules

A signature is attached to the bottom of every post you make and must follow these guidelines otherwise an administrator may edit it without prior warning:

It must not contain any images.
It should be no longer than 4 lines of normal sized text - normal means the size text appears at without any specific font size BB code.

Illegal posting clarification

The following points are considered to be contravention of the first rule of the forums and will result in an immediate permanent ban:

Posting links leading to illegal materials (e.g. game images, no-CD/DVD cracks). This includes: Sites, torrent links, FTP addresses etc, which promote and/or support illegal activities.

Asking for illegal materials. This means: Asking for any links related to anything mentioned above in our forums.

Messaging other users asking them to send you or where to get illegal materials mentioned above.

Spreading political propaganda of any kind. This is not the place for that kind of discussion.

Chatbox Rules

The chatbox is part of the forums so anything posted in there needs to adhere to the usual rules above. There is also a no swearing rule for the chatbox - any flouting of this rule will result in a temporary ban in the first instance. There is a list of unsuitable words in a thread in the site forum.

DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURE

If the moderating team feel that you are not adhering to the forum rules, the following procedure will be followed.

1) A private message will be sent to you from a member of the moderating team drawing your attention to the rules and the reasons why we feel you need to be reminded of them.

Should you not heed this warning and continue to break the rules:

2) You will receive a temporary ban of seven days and an infraction that will last one month. The infraction will be represented by a yellow card next to your name and you will receive notification via PM.

3) Further breaking of the forum rules will result in a permanent ban in the following situations:

You receive a further infraction while you are already booked.

and/or

You reach a total of three seperate infractions.

Why can't I post a new thread after activating my account?

This forum uses a registration system that requires users to have made five posts on the forum before being able to create their own threads. It is a measure that was brought in to try and stop spam posts appearing on the forum.

Once you have made five posts your account will automatically be upgraded within an hour and you will then be able to create your own threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom