Pro Evolution Soccer 2 / Winning Eleven 2002 ONLINE (WEOL'08 Patch) [PC-ONLINE / PSX]

Re: Winning Eleven 2002 / Pro Evolution Soccer 2 ONLINE (WEOL'08 Patch) [PC-ONLINE /

ok...i am registered in weol...

Before start of the match, one of the player has to go to the Rank table and from the top menu send an invitation to prearranged player, using the option "send the invitation" , after that he has to choose, from the list, his rival’s nick and click "send". Second player must accept the invitation in option "show invitations". When identity of players is confirmed, you can start the match, after which player who sent the invitation must report the result. Only player who sent the invitation is able to report the result!

opposition didnt send me invitation...we played three games friendly..3 wins :w00t:

somebody to play for rank ?

and just one thing ,i want to play tournament

kingquaresma@hotmail.com

Re: Winning Eleven 2002 / Pro Evolution Soccer 2 ONLINE (WEOL'08 Patch) [PC-ONLINE /

List of players in Tournament:

• pl.png
    Czarny czarny.elo@hotmail.com
We waiting for more players... Come on mates! Leave out PES2008 for a moment and play with us for fun! :beer:

I want to tell you that we just add few the most popular languages in WEOL site:
germany.png
italy.png
france.png
spain.png
portugal.png
netherlands.png

We will add more soon :)

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2 / Winning Eleven 2002 ONLINE (WEOL'08 Patch) [PC-ONLINE /

There is NEW PATCH - WEOL'08 3.0 National Teams + Club Teams BETA contain 83 national teams and 64 club teams! :)

6y0h38.jpg

Who want to play? :COOL:

Last edited:
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2 / Winning Eleven 2002 ONLINE (WEOL'08 Patch) [PC-ONLINE /

All this stuff is really great... total blast from the past. :)
Haven't played online (no one is awake lol), but tried offline, it works perfect.

But I have one problem/question for Czarny:
How to get analog controls to work!? For ages I've been using left analog for movement, here I must play with arrows and it feels strange to me. :)

Waiting for your reply, and keep up the good work!

just tried this offline. it's amazing how little konami have actually improved on this game when you compare this to the newer versions.

Problem solved.

But now I have another one. :)

Playing p2p :WORSHIP:
We've done everything like described on WEOL website, but for some reason nothing happens. :RANT: We can play through servers, it works perfect, but p2p... :MAD:

Czarny (or any1 who could help), I hope you'll reply this time. :BYE:

issarajevo mayby you have problem with NAT.
If you have internet connection with NAT you can play p2p, if you have without NAT you you can't play p2p. I don't know how explein this in english ;)

issarajevo, soulman81 I invite you to playing WEOL Rank for pts with another players :) This is the best - play with humen! Not offline with cpu :D

PS. Mayby we can collect players in Evo-Web to Tournament now? ;)

UP!
PES 2009 is boring, come on we play Tournament with PES 2 !!! :shiver:

If we want organise Evo-Web Tournament we need more players...
Who want to play? We waiting for more players...
Administrators / Moderators of Evo-Web can I ask for news on main website about our Tournament?

Michaelson9 now you can training in WEOL - Rankings
How to play?
I've seen that you are registered in WEOL and signed in WEOL Rank. Now you must go to WEOL server, join into some game and ask player "rank?". If he agree, he or you must send invitation and he or you must confirm this invitation. Now you can play. After playing player which sended invitation must add results. More you can read in Rankings Rules. Good luck mate! :)

WEOL World Cup 2009 for ALL Players!

The time for world's biggest event, has come. This is one of the biggest tournament on WEOL! Don't miss it. The nearest Sunday 26.04.2009 at 20:00 we invite all of you to World Cup 2009 REGISTRATION. Please read the RULES of this competition. This is first tournament where our foreign friends can play. The most important is that the registration begins 26.04.2009 at 20:00 (Eastern European time). Sometimes tournament registration takes 10 minutes to 20:10 so there's no time to loose!

The whole party was prepared for a few months. The effects of this turbulent work you can see here. You must download Gadu-Gadu communicator in english to communicate with other players during this event. It is time for all of you to show what you got! All players are required to read the rules of the tournament. Lack of knowledge and what is worse not using it, may ends on a black list.

YouTube - WEOL World Cup 2009

Back
Top Bottom