Pro Evolution Soccer 2 / Winning Eleven 2002 ONLINE (WEOL'08 Patch) [PC-ONLINE / PSX]

CzarnyWEOL

www.WEOL.pl BOSS :)
4 November 2007
Poland
WZL
Hi! :)

Do you remember soccer games from Konami for PSOne console? The last edition of this game was japanese version - Winning Eleven 2002 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2 in Europe). Now you can play PC ONLINE this game thanks to ePSXe emulator and kaillera server! We play japanese version - Winning Eleven 2002, because it's more stability than european version. This is proposition for people who are searching alternative for newest PES and Fifa. Maybe audio-visuality can't be compared with them, but it's main adventages are amazing gameplay, realism, physics and good quality of ONLINE playing which don't require super computer or strong internet connection :) PES2008 is arcade game... Konami should dig a little deeper...

There is group of people always working for updates of the game! Some months ago new patch was added by Winning Eleven 2002 ONLINE polish site - www.WEOL.pl
The game include 63 nations from whole world, club teams and Polish first league. All teams, squads, attributes of footballers and shirts are actual for 2007/08 season! What teams there are in our patch exactly? You can check this in bonus video! :)

You don't have to worry about how to start game from PSOne and play it ONLINE on PC! :)
People working at patch created Automatic Installer. You will don't have to configure emulator, search for servers to play (there are polish servers for WEOL players) and other problems.

Online game install with newest patch you can also find on www.WEOL.pl

We have polish and english language version in WEOL site. You can find our Ranking where everyone can join at any time. We have Leagues for the best players and many Tournaments in Forum. We working about multilanguage, thanks to all users from Evo-Web which help me with translation! (multilanguage news with nicknames)

BONUS:
Video with the newest patch Winning Eleven 2002 Online created by WEOL:

If you have any questions write in this topic! :) If you want to play with me and check my XP, contact with me on MSN czarny.elo@hotmail.com ;)

Regards! See you on servers! :)

Last edited:
Re: Winning Eleven 2002 / Pro Evolution Soccer 2 ONLINE (WEOL'08 Patch) [PC-ONLINE /

Nice. Some good games we played man and this surely is worth a try. Had so much fun playing you and hope we get more people from here on it. Can't believe this plays better than pes2008 :lol:

Re: Winning Eleven 2002 / Pro Evolution Soccer 2 ONLINE (WEOL'08 Patch) [PC-ONLINE /

Amazing, I remember it, when I played it on the PS-One! Thanks for this - it's really awesome! :w00t:

played it about 4 years ago online, nothing new.

Nice. Some good games we played man and this surely is worth a try. Had so much fun playing you and hope we get more people from here on it. Can't believe this plays better than pes2008 :lol:
Lami tommorow we can try to play again :))
If we collect more players from evo-web, we can organise Tournament :-! Who want to play? We need min 16 players :SMOKIN:

Hopefully :)

I'm done translating :)

Great idea - I love retro games- will be getting a new pc in next few weeks so will be up for a few games here in Japan!!

Could you give me some more info on this?

I mean, i registered on the site. I already had that emulator on my pc.

Do i need to have the game to play online, or is it included?
Also, how do i play the game OFFline?

elfie everything is in WEOL site :))

You have to download and install the game. After installation check this -> How to play Online? :COOL:

Are you join to Tournament? :w00t:

elfie everything is in WEOL site :))

You have to download and install the game. After installation check this -> How to play Online? :COOL:

Are you join to Tournament? :w00t:

ok, i guess i didnt read the instructions all the way :)

I will look into this tonight, see if i can get it up and running.
As i said i have played this game before, on the same ps1 emulator.
So once i got it set up i will give the online part a go.
Sounds like fun.

I already registered to your site so i will be checking the servers soon

What ping do you have in WEOL servers?

What ping do you have in WEOL servers?

ok, tried 2 games. 2 times out of synch. one minute i was playing with home team, the next i was playing with the away team.

only thing i changed was screen size to full screen.

what am i doing wrong???

Read tutorial! ;))

The game will be opened in the window, we wait as long as the first intro appears (such on the white background), than we press the left alt and enter to get a full screen.

Add me to your MSN, we try to play this evening :))

i will read the tutorial some more tonight.

I guess the full screen thing is what made me go out of synch.
I did manage to get 1 game going, and even won 1-0!!

Its great playing this game again. The online part works like a charm, and seems to have no lag at all.

Will get online some more tonight!!

You are registered in WEOL? :)) If you are, sign in to Rank and play for pts and position! ;))
Every polish player play in Rank so you will have more opponents, look - http://weol.pl/index.php?option=rank&task=tabela :))
If you play friendly, you can come to grips with kick, because most players play Rank only :-pp

Last edited:

You are registered in WEOL? :)) If you are, sign in to Rank and play for pts and position! ;))
Every polish player play in Rank so you will have more opponents, look - http://weol.pl/index.php?option=rank&task=tabela :))
If you play friendly, you can come to grips with kick, because most players play Rank only :-pp

so how is the playing style for ranking? I played pes 5 and pes 6 online, but was disappointed with the player who would do every thing to win a game.
Now, i do not mind losing, as long as it is just a good game.

These days i play every thursday pes6 online, with some guys i know since pes5. The games are great and always tight, a real battle.
I prefer to play some friendly games. However, if that means i cannot find an opponent i guess i will have to play for rank.

We will see

How does the ranking system work anyway? How do you report/insert scores and results?

I read some stuff on your site.

Its says something about sending an invitation, but does not say where or how you do that.
Some more detailed info would be appreciated.

You have to Sign in first. In left menu find Rank and you should have "Sign in!". How you do this I confirm you and you will have all the options (invite, add match, problems etc.) ;)) Read Rank regulations of course :))

Last edited:

You have to Sign in first. In left menu find Rank and you should have "Sign in!". How you do this I confirm you and you will have all the options (invite, add match, problems etc.) ;)) Read Rank regulations of course :))

ok i did that. I have invited you for a game

ok i did that. I have invited you for a game
:))
This isn't work like that ;))

Read this:
II. Authorization of the result (how to add the result?).

II.1. Before start of the match, one of the player has to go to the Rank table and from the top menu send an invitation to prearranged player, using the option "send the invitation" , after that he has to choose, from the list, his rival’s nick and click "send". Second player must accept the invitation in option "show invitations". When identity of players is confirmed, you can start the match, after which player who sent the invitation must report the result. Only player who sent the invitation is able to report the result!

II.2. To report the result, player who sent the invitation uses option "add the match". The invitation must be confirmed by the opponent. If it is in the fold “add the match” should be nick of your rival visible. To repost the result you have to click, next to his nick, on "Add". Then will appear menu, in which you choose teams, which participated in the match, write the result and click "Add". When you made a mistake (incorrect team or result) you have a possibility to remove this result. This option is below reported result and you have only 2 minutes to do it. After this time you won’t be able to correct toyr mistake on your own. When you have added few results, and mistake occured on the forst one, you hale to remember that results addend after this incorrect one also will be removed, so you have to report them once again. When you find a mistake in the result, when you won’t be able to remove it, then you should report this fact in fold "problems" to ask the Administrator of the Rank to change the result. In the decription of the problem you have to paste precise date of the match, copied from your profile!

II.3. Sending of the invitations should take place before the matches, after making an appointment on GG (polish messenger, download GG in english) or kaillera’s server. In other case there are no bases to make a complaint (for example, we played matches, and other player doesn’t want to accept the invitation). We don’t send the absurd invitations to player with whom we didn’t make an appointment!

:w00t: I know that is more to read, but I try to recount this extensively :)) When you add first match you will see that is very easy :)) You can't send me the invitation when I'm offline ;) You send the invitation when you meet opponent on the server or for exemple when we talk in MSN right now ;))

Last edited:

:))
This isn't work like that ;))

Read this:

:w00t: I know that is more to read, but I try to recount this extensively :)) When you add first match you will see that is very easy :)) You can't send me the invitation when I'm offline ;) You send the invitation when you meet opponent on the server or for exemple when we talk in MSN right now ;))

ok, i will try later, in the correct way. Thanks for the help sofar

is direct ip play also possible??

Yes elfie :))
In main folder with the game you should have file "Kaillera P2P for D.exe" (D - partition where you install the game).
Install this and you can play in servers and choose P2P mode ;))

We are beginning second season of WEOL Rank Competitions! :))

The winner get Sony Dual Shock 2 :w00t:

pad2.jpg

Hi everyone!

I want to organise :w00t:EVO-WEB TOURNAMENT:w00t: here!
We will play Winning Eleven 2002 on WEOL'08 2.2 World Teams patch!
We need 16 players only !!! :beer: Don't wait! Registration is started now, I'm first,

Czarny
czarny.elo@hotmail.com

ENJOY

Last edited:

I will play in a tournament :).

This game is very good fun, I am enjoying it.
One thing though, how can I get the sound to work?

Last edited by a moderator:

My email address is:
*removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

how can I check my rank ? everytime when i want to play, opposition ask me for rank and i dont know what to answer because I dont know my rank...

how can I check my rank ? everytime when i want to play, opposition ask me for rank and i dont know what to answer because I dont know my rank...

Hi mate. Everyone play in WEOL Rank for pts, no friendly. If you want to play Rank, you have to register in WEOL, sign into WEOL Rank and wait to Administrator's confirmation (me for exemple ;) ).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom