Pro Evolution 5 Update Option 5 (XBOX) :D

How about you just host the file and let us download it?

oneill2004uk said:
Now that PESFAN.COM is unable to host the pro evo 5 update for xbox, today i found another place where you can get from ebay lol

it only cost me £1.42 bargain lol i was well pleased with me self

heres the link to get it!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8246653067&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Pro Evolution 5 Update Option 5 (XBOX) :D

Not a bargin if you had asked on here someone would have emailed you one for nothing, dont put money into these wankers pockets.

footyfan said:
Not a bargin if you had asked on here someone would have emailed you one for nothing, dont put money into these wankers pockets.

I couldnt agree more. . . .

Last edited:
Hey can you download an options file for the xbox 360. I am going to buy WE9I for xbox, but will hope to play it on my 360. I wanted to know how I could get an OF for it, if possible.

i am kind of new to all this do you need a modded xbox to get a new option file?

Nope. An option file is the thing PES creates on your HD when you first load the game. If you load a saved file or goal replay etc you should see it in the most bottom right square with an 'O' symbol on it. A modded option file is just one that someone has saved after editing all the kits and making all the transfers in the edit mode.

When you download a new option file from the internet you need a Max Drive or simliar product to overwrite your old OF with the new one.

What's a Max Drive? I'm interested in putting a new OF on to my XBox too.

yes you need a maxdrive or an x-port either one'll do.
i prefer the maxdrive though as it's really easy to use ;)

deftonesmx17 said:
Well, if your xbox is modded and you have FTP access, then yes you can FTP it from your computer.
aha, it is and I do. I just tried and when I loaded PES it said the option file was damaged.
All I did was transfer the folder "4b4e0030" to the UDATA folder and overwrite existing files (I did backup the originals first though in case you ask :) ) Should I do anything else?

Right i downloaded the file 'XPORT PESFAN PES 5 V2 OF shop locked 99999 PES points.xps' off this site, how do i go about FTPing it to my xbox, what folders etc do i need to ftp it too, i see someone mentioned the UDATA file but i presume thats only half of what you have to do. Can anyone gimme a step by step guide as to how to do it, either reply on here or email me @ r_e_q@hotmail.com

Cheers peeps :)

First you have to convert your *.xps to an *.xvs file, Compulsions excellent OF editor does the trick (http://www.purplehaze.eclipse.co.uk/)

Then I suggest you try Xbox save manager, from here: http://www.xbox-saves.com/

It's an easy save manager for your xbox, just transfer your original OF from the xbox to your pc, open the right *.zip (4b4e0030_5252897584A1.zip) from the "saves" folder.. Then add your newly converted *.xvs file. Open up saves manager, delete your OF on the xbox, and then transfer your OF from your pc to the xbox, thats it. Hope this helps... :)

how dya get the OF editor to convert the file?

OF Editor opens the XPS file and you see all the players names etc etc, but theres no convert option in it to make it an xvs file

so if i get a max drive can i find an option file which is free and updates all like real kits, logos , names, total 90 footballs and real boots and etc

The Option File wont have Total 90 Footballs, it's an OPTION FILE, not a patch mate, it has peoples well done hard work and the kits are pretty much the real deal, players names would be all correct normally.

Back
Top Bottom