Pro Evo 6 on xbox 360...has anyone actually seen any in game graphics?

nickgarratt

A gooner till i die!
20 August 2005
Arsenal
seems really weird that we haven't seen any gameplay pics or vids for the 360, i'm getting a bad feeling we are only going to get a port of the PS2 version...i hope i'm wrong.

Have you seen the 3 screenshots with Adriano and John Terry in them? I think you will find they are possibly in game shots, anyway we have a thread about this already mate, do a search in future.

DJ

those adriano and terry pics aren't actually gameplay footage though is it, anyone can release a screen shot and then when you see that actual game it looks completely different

(i remember at the start of the gamecube life there was a game called batman dark tomorrow, it looked amazing, screenshots great and when it got released it looked nothing like it).

i want to see players names at the bottom of the screen, scores in the top left of the screen, actual gameplay pics people!!!

by the way if your talking about posting this in the (Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) - Screens and info page 1) then whats the point, there is so many things being talked about in there and this is a major issue which should have its own thread in my opinion.

Gamespot has current-gen screens set as X360 pes6 screenshots.

I wouldn't know how gamespot would do that mistake, but that's it.
And with Seabass neglecting the 'graphics' issue in his interviews, I'm starting to think these Adriano screenshots weren't ingame. Just rendered PC screens (as many reported).

A graphical leap of this magnitude would have been exploited on every Konami interview.

Let's hope they're just 'too' modest.

The pics shown as 360 pics are a load of bollocks. the 360 is capable of tonnes better than that and we all know it is. They wouldnt sell us that short would they?

Bastards if they do worse than EA!

DJ

The problem is everyone has short memories and expects the screenshots on nextgen to look like those clearly rendered ones we have seen.

But the gameplay screenshots will lokk just like the xbox and ps2 shots but the graphics will look cleaner and sharper but they willl just be small players runnning around a field not close ups of goal celebrations etc

bluemonkeymagic said:
i think there is a 99% chance we are just gonna get a straight port of the ps2 pes6 to be honest, i dont think we're gonna see real next gen until PES7

shame

The graphics engine is reworked. I spoke to Konami Sweden friday.

Caniggia said:
U never know with them...
Konami may just add one shadow or somthing and say the graphics are "reworked" :P
Some photos could give us a clue... :mrgreen:

Seabass said the X360 will feature the most visually realistic PES/WE game to date, to make use of the "hardware capabilities". However, he still said the game would look "easily recognizable by the fans."

Many reliable sources have recently referred to the Adriano screenshot as "X360 screenshot". On the other hand, Gamespot has current-gen PES6 screenshots in its X360 gallery.

I just can't wait till wednesday. But I'm certainly not getting my hopes high. After all, we're talking about Konami, and about "graphics"; a field they showed less and less interest in over the past years.

Come on wednesday.

I want to believe that the amazing adriano screenshots a real in-game and that we can play pes 6 demo this week, but, sadly, i don't think so. Yes indeed, we have to wait till wednesday, but every day till wednesday looks like an eternity!!!

Konami have always shown us the animation video before the real info is shown.
And no game have we been able to replay a goal celebration like the pic of Terry Scoring and even if we could it is zoomed to the max and you wont be playing the game with players filling the screen like that.

All the talk about Multiplayer and nothing about an improved career mode scraping or totally rehauling the masterleague it is obvious it will be PES6 on the ps2 with updated graphics and online modes.

I don't care if it only has updated graphics in comparison to the PS2 version (And frankly, I don't believe the gameplay will be different).

PES6 Xbox Live on HDTV = g00t.

If they iron out the silly things with WE10 and merely give it a HD overhaul, I'd be happy with that. Oh, and a decent LIVE integration as well... Custom Leagues et cetra.

Im with bleeders, and also not forgetting another good in depth Edit Mode so we can compensate for the lack of full licenses :)

I just hope it doenst play like PES5 does, IMHO thats the worst PES/WE game ive ever played.

DJ

pes6 in xbox360/HD/ wide screen supporter, in my big philips TV, improved online for xbox live smother gameplay, what else do u want, cos i know what i want i want that game right now

PES5 was ruined full stop! I never ever felt as if I had 100% control of my players where as on WE10 I felt a lot better about it.

DJ

Well that german games convention starts tomorrow so lets all keep our fingers crossed for what we all want!

Konami, its time you delivered, big time!

its true about pes5 tho, i stoped playing that game long time ago, pes5 it's very anoyng to play ageinst cpu, online, or even with friends, but lets forget about pes5 for now, and focus with pes6 hopefully we ll c improvments, i gues we have to wait till tomorrow for more news

Caniggia said:
Not to burst your bubble or anything... but what would they be doing with Konami of Japan's project? I Highly doubt that a Sweedish group would be touching the game, even for localization.

Himawari said:
Not to burst your bubble or anything... but what would they be doing with Konami of Japan's project? I Highly doubt that a Sweedish group would be touching the game, even for localization.
I think all of us ignored that comment mate, its obvious he made that up.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom