- Pro Evo 2010 PS3 - Total Football Community League -

Jimmy G-Force

Resident PES Fanman
13 April 2003
Newcastle
Middlesbrough F.C.
I was just wondering if anyone fancies being involved with a Community League for PES 2010 on the PS3 ?

Tobi did set one up before, but the league for whatever reason never really got off the ground. I'm not interested in playing Ranked matches online as I cannot stand the Madrid and Barca whores, or that fact you can only play with Regular A.I and 10 minute games.

At least if we set up another Community, then we can set the games to 15 minutes matches which makes the game more balanced, and also, and more importantly, set the A.I to Top Player. I was thinking we could use 2nd tier teams instead of the Big 10.

Ranked matches mean nothing to me, but it would be nice to play PES 2010 how its meant to be played, with likeminded people off here.

I was thinking of keeping this invitation open for a week, so we can see how many people are up for it. The way the League would work is that you play your games as and when, but we could organise a fixture list to suit everyone involved.

Let me know if your interested, and I'll get it sorted.

Last edited:
It's times like this I wish I had a PS3.:CRY:

Perhaps I will have to invest in time for PES2011. It would be good to play some of you guys.

I upped my connection from 16mb to 30mb and tried PES 2010 online but it still lags for me... :(

I upped my connection from 16mb to 30mb and tried PES 2010 online but it still lags for me... :(

If we have a bit of button lag then so be it Lami, it's not ideal, but it will be the same for both teams.

Good man.

I'm happy to start the League with 6-7 players or more and use a home and away format. We obviously need more people though still.

200 views and we cant even manage to get at least 6 PS3 players for a Community League ?:SHOCK:

Very poor chaps, very poor. Where's FD ? Cro ? Kaiser ?

This is no longer happening. I have found an amazing community that does this already. See the online league post in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom