Preset face list [ps2]

Thanks so much man. I was badly in need of this. By the way do you know where the following players are: Valencia, Tosic and Macheda (all in Man Utd). Thanks.

I've added your suggestions abc, good stuff. :))

Max if you're asking if those players have preset faces, I'm afraid they do not.

274. ???
275. ???
276. ???
277. ???
278. ???
279. ???
280. ???
281. ???
282. ???
283. C. Vela
284. ???
i'm fix it!
274.Corona
275.Araujo
276.Galindo
277.Omar Esparza
278.Fausto Pinto
279.Pablo Perrera
280.J.Dominguez
281.Zinha
282.L.E.Perez
283. C. Vela
284.Guille Franco

086. Rogerio Ceni???
86.Marcelo Bordon
bordon-marcelo-514.jpg

Code:
771. ???
772. ???
773. ???
774. ???
775. ???
776. Koumas
777. ???
778. ???
I have Idea!why don't try find pics players in google.com??
Hennessey
Nyatanga
A. Williams
S. Ricketts
C. Fletcher
Gunter
Davies
Bale
Ledley
Bellamy
Ched Evans
Myhill
Price
Collins
Morgan
D. Edwards
C. Robinson
Ramsey
Collison
Koumas
Cotterill
Vokes
Earnshaw

Last edited:
086 has been in dispute for a few games now, nobody is really sure if it's Bordon or Ceni. Kind of looks like both.

Until now Marcelo Bordons face was never in PES but Rogerio Cenis was. So this must be Rogerio Ceni most definitely.

skin 3:
117.Charlie Davies

Davies2.jpg

right or wrong??
121. Lewin NYATANGA
0,,10327~6840853,00.jpg

skin 2:
60.mahdavikia
-w200_mahdavikia.jpg

look at his brows!
skin 1:
765.Cherundolo
771. ???
772. ???
773. ???
774. ???
775. ???
776. Koumas
777. ???
778. ???
i'm testing and unlock it!but i will post later because I don't remember id numberT_T
It's David Cotterill,Ledley,Gunter,Carl Robinson,Carl Fletcher,Ched Evans.(find all pics in google.com)

Last edited:
Does anybody know who is the guy with skin 1/type 372? He must be a french guy but which one?

Edit: I also need to know who is skin 3/type 74. Maybe some french guys here who know them or at least one of them?

Last edited:
Tekkenvn: I don't think 117 is Davies. If it was a USA guy they would have added him after Howard, not before. Like they did with Onyewu for example. Plus he's in the game at Sochaux and has a build face. Try googling some Turkish players. 121 & 60 seem right, so nice work there.

sere92_ibra_10: Sorry I can't do a hair list. Hopefully someone else can though.

Anyway I'm not going to be updating the list for a while as I'm working on a more comprehensive version offline right now. When that's done I'll replace them. But keep making suggestions and I'll add them to the new one.

In the mean time though a dude on Caiao's blog has said skin colour 4 - 10 is Cacapa so provided 159 is infact Adu then we've got a whole colour completed! :))

Last edited:
Alright people have a look at these three, see what you think, all skin colour 1:

190 - Clemens Fritz?
772 - Gary Speed?
774 - Ched Evans?

And I know 183 & 184 are already written down but having a look I'm not convinced about them. So try these too, I could be wrong of course:

183 - Manuel Neuer?
184 - Christian Lell?

Last edited:
No they got it wrong with Hanke & Nowotny last year, have a look in the game.

And the thing with 183 is it looks nothing like Lell.

Does anybody know who is the guy with skin 1/type 372? He must be a french guy but which one?

Edit: I also need to know who is skin 3/type 74. Maybe some french guys here who know them or at least one of them?

Still need to know that, but I have no clue who they are.

No they got it wrong with Hanke & Nowotny last year, have a look in the game.

And the thing with 183 is it looks nothing like Lell.

Hanke
Nowotny
lell2qd0xn.jpg

I remember it's same as the pc2009 lell's texture

which version is your 2010,mine is sles55587~
maybe the face number is a bit differnet in different version

Tekkenvn: I don't think 117 is Davies. If it was a USA guy they would have added him after Howard, not before. Like they did with Onyewu for example. Plus he's in the game at Sochaux and has a build face. Try googling some Turkish players. 121 & 60 seem right, so nice work there.

Maybe he's a tunesian guy.

Good call said, could be.

Alright now I had to go back to PES 6 cause I haven't got access to preset hairs, and the pics are a bit blurry but:

comparisons.png

Meh. You might by right, I'm noticing a discolouration on the chin in the top right which I hadn't before, and the real pic seems to have it too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom