Predicts 12/13 Table Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys :BEER:.

I've had a very good season after winning it a few years back, kind of like Mourinho will do next season at Chelsea!

I picked my phone and called you the other day but you didn't answer me back. It didn't ring. Haha nice joke. #Choker

hahahahaha :P the pressure of this title keeps getting bigger, at least I'm top on the extra one, let's see if I don't choke on the last round.

Also, thanks CW for hosting it another year, it was fun.

Congrats Tim!

I have my eyes on the Extras, got the score and first scorer of the uefa cup final right.. so hopefully the CL final goes to plan :D

Well thats it, its all over properly now.

The thing is I never had a backup plan for a tied Extra table. I could send out 2 mugs to 2 different parts of the world I guess, I am gonna wait and see what happens...

Anyways thats it guys, thank you all for playing and we will do all this again from August.

Cheers

CW

Well done everyone, Wrighty for setting the game up and Tim for winning the whole chuffing lot!

I think it must be 10 years since I won it now!

Kinda like Arsenal or Blackburn.

Wel doone Tim and both the winners of extra...
Thanks to CW for making it happen.

Carl, at least you did win...i'm playing for years and i've never even come close to winning...still i enjoy it...

I choked on the Cup too :CONFUSE:

At least I got tied with Interista, congratulations man

About the mug, I'm waaaaaaay too far. I'm happy with the title only, send it to my friend Jotagrim!

Thanks guys :D I think the last time I won the predicts it was tied 1st place too but Chris did some calculations(not sure what) and I got it :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom