Post your favourite football-related photographs

The exact moment when we became world champions:
U7250-1203369544.png

One of the best moments I've witnessed, it seemed like the ball just didn't want to go in:
U7250-1203369725.png

And last but not least, this is a day I'll remember forever. Like life itself, football can be really cruel sometimes:
U7250-1203370668.png

Its alright Kleimann, we have robbed each other now so we are even :D
It's not like having robbed.. It's just, well, that final lost at penalties meant a lot to me, even if we lost. I will surely remember it for way longer than the one won in Athens, especially for the way it developed. I mean, losing on penalties is something that actually happens, but losing this way makes you really think a lot.

Great moments in football are not only the ones when you win something, they're also the ones that teach you something. Even if it's painful.

Indeed.

What did Milan fans think about Gatusso's cup slap at the beggining in 2005.

If that night taught me anything it was that no matter how confident you are, or if you underestimate someone, you still have a job to do, and you have to concentrate for the duration.

And then 2007 confirmed that the better team on the night doesn't always win. Luck balances out. Dudek's double save for example, and Inzaghi's Hand Ball.

Indeed.

What did Milan fans think about Gatusso's cup slap at the beggining in 2005.

If that night taught me anything it was that no matter how confident you are, or if you underestimate someone, you still have a job to do, and you have to concentrate for the duration.

And then 2007 confirmed that the better team on the night doesn't always win. Luck balances out. Dudek's double save for example, and Inzaghi's Hand Ball.

I agree, everything evens itself out. Which makes it all the more fitting for another AC Milan-Liverpool to settle things :D

Keeping on topic

rafa_yoga_guru.jpg

Mate, that is beautiful! :beer:

What was the occasion?
I believe it was in the Champions League a couple of years ago. The match had to be stopped while all the flares were cleared off, and this picture is just brilliant. Supposedly two enemies, joining together while the stupid crowds delay the game.

I believe it was in the Champions League a couple of years ago. The match had to be stopped while all the flares were cleared off, and this picture is just brilliant. Supposedly two enemies, joining together while the stupid crowds delay the game.

yep ;)) :((

damn i really miss rui costa :(( what a classy genious

lo zio he is doing amazing stuff for benfica, but unfortunately he will retire next season. Another world class player retired...

lo zio he is doing amazing stuff for benfica, but unfortunately he will retire next season. Another world class player retired...

not just a world class player... a world class man.
he and del piero are like roses in the desert. classy, polite, kind, always fair, clever, charismatic.
they're soo different from their colleagues... they're soo different from almost any other football player.
2 real leaders, who don't need to shout to be listened.
that's what a true leader is about. Guiding his men with a simple whisper. :))

i know he's doing great at benfica (btw it couldn't be otherwise, since he did great wherever he played).... and i also knew i decided to retire next season...... :((

mem1018-20070919004304.jpg

legend :SAL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom