POOR Cisse!

PLF said:
Damn!!!!!! :(

But can't say we're surprised, we said it's most likely gonna be Govou and unfortunitely it is! :/

And he can't play defence dude.

SMF*, WF, SS

u'r right man, not as a truly defensor for sure, a smf / good balance between attack/defence...and sometimes particulary skilled striker \\:o/

Djibril Cisse could be back playing in a Liverpool shirt by early November after the surgeon who carried out last night's operation on the striker's broken leg insisted the surgery had been a complete success.

Djibril Cisse could be back playing in a Liverpool shirt by early November after the surgeon who carried out last night's operation on the striker's broken leg insisted the surgery had been a complete success.

While there were fears in the immediate aftermath of the horrific-looking injury that Cisse may not play again this year, Liverpool Club Doctor Mark Waller tonight stressed that the staff at Melwood expect to see Djibril back at the training ground in a matter of months.

Waller, who was in constant contact with the medical team dealing with the player in France both during the early hours of Thursday morning and also throughout the whole of today, told liverpoolfc.tv: "The latest news we've had is extremely positive. He's had the operation done and everything has gone in a very straightforward fashion.

"The fracture has been repaired with some metalwork in his leg in a similar way to what he had when he broke the other leg in 2004. This fracture is not as severe as the previous one.

"The last time he broke his leg, it took him just 164 days to recover completely - which was just over five months - but this time we're expecting him to recover even quicker. When we talk about him being back, we mean back playing first team football.

"He'll be flying back to England on Monday and we would expect to see him back training at Melwood in around four months. His recovery last time was so quick because Djibril himself remained positive and worked really hard and obviously he had appropriate management throughout the recovery process.

"Knowing Djibril, he'll show the same willingness to fight back from this new injury and I wouldn't be surprised to seeing him playing as early as November."

early november is very optimistic.

Jan/feb would be my bet

i'm still not walking propper after a dislocated tiple fracture to my ankle in jan so a central shin break would be longer

drunkenmonkey said:
i'm still not walking propper after a dislocated tiple fracture to my ankle in jan so a central shin break would be longer
You're not a star. You can't afford his cares. 20 years ago, injuries like that meant end of carrier. Now, every injury is well traited. He'll be back in 5 months, at least he'll run.

he closed another year due to injury , we'll see him playing early 2007

Back
Top Bottom