Plzen champions league BArca+Ac Milan tickets?

pes4lyfe

Champions League
4 July 2011
Dunno where I can get info maybe there is some Czech people here.

Also most likely in slavia Prague stadium as this is where they played Qualifier.

Also any idea how someone in UK could get tickets or is this gonna be impossible?

Any idea where on internet I could get advice?

cheers

Last edited:
great...but...I dont speak/read czech

Viktoria begins home duel with Borisov

The first day of November in your diary you can circle in red all fans and admirers Viktoria Plzen Barcelona footballers. For two months in the Czech Republic is presented in a duel core group of the Champions League just famous Catalans.
At that time, however, are wards of Pavel Vrba behind three games in the most prestigious sporting competition. Sharp launch is waiting in the first half of September, when at home welcome Borisov of Belarus. Just a fortnight later at the famous San Siro put Victoria sevenfold winners AC Milan.
Then comes the already double-header with the most successful team today. Pavel Horváth bunch around the first 19th Well presented in October at the Camp, two weeks later will be followed home retaliation.
Conclusion autumn will be a duel on the pitch Borisov, an imaginary icing on the cake will be Nicholas home game against AC of Milan.
All information and advance tickets publish the club the following week.

Matches Victoria Plzen in the group stage of the Champions League
13th 9th 2011 FC Viktoria Plzen - FC BATE Borisov
28th 9th 2011 AC Milan - FC Viktoria Plzen
19th 10th 2011 FC Barcelona - FC Viktoria Plzen
first 11th 2011 FC Viktoria Plzen - FC Barcelona
23rd 11th 2011 FC BATE Borisov - FC Viktoria Plzen

translate from Czech to English by me! :)

Do you want to sit in Plzen end or in away fan end ?

Either but I think home tickets will be easier...Away tickets will be sold to AC/Barca season ticker holders and few tickets.

If ther is 15,000 home tickets and only 3,000 Plzen season ticket holders? Then there should be at least 10,000 'free' tickers....

How they are sold I have no idea? And how I in Uk try to buy I have no idea?

They may also sell pack of 3 champions league home games. Thats what some teams do.

I would definatley fly to Prague to watch these 2 games if I could get tickets beforehand. Flight and accomodation in Prague is cheap and I know the city well.

Viktoria begins home duel with Borisov

The first day of November in your diary you can circle in red all fans and admirers Viktoria Plzen Barcelona footballers. For two months in the Czech Republic is presented in a duel core group of the Champions League just famous Catalans.
At that time, however, are wards of Pavel Vrba behind three games in the most prestigious sporting competition. Sharp launch is waiting in the first half of September, when at home welcome Borisov of Belarus. Just a fortnight later at the famous San Siro put Victoria sevenfold winners AC Milan.
Then comes the already double-header with the most successful team today. Pavel Horváth bunch around the first 19th Well presented in October at the Camp, two weeks later will be followed home retaliation.
Conclusion autumn will be a duel on the pitch Borisov, an imaginary icing on the cake will be Nicholas home game against AC of Milan.
All information and advance tickets publish the club the following week.

Matches Victoria Plzen in the group stage of the Champions League
13th 9th 2011 FC Viktoria Plzen - FC BATE Borisov
28th 9th 2011 AC Milan - FC Viktoria Plzen
19th 10th 2011 FC Barcelona - FC Viktoria Plzen
first 11th 2011 FC Viktoria Plzen - FC Barcelona
23rd 11th 2011 FC BATE Borisov - FC Viktoria Plzen

translate from Czech to English by me! :)

Yourself or via online tanslator?

from what i heard or read, since the matches will be in Prague - the tickets will be sold to many Prague people, couse it´s capital of Czech republic and many important people will get to the tickets..Plzen fans made protest´s becouse they won´t get the tickets so easy..

so i say good luck finding tickets on decent price guys..

the stadium is more capacity than Plzen one..but Prag is big city..

Back
Top Bottom