1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by jardeus, 15 August 2006.

1. jardeus

jardeus Non-League

16 December 2005
    I used to b a champion in winning series but in we 10 i lost to my friend too many times that i began frustrated ...we bet each game of course..here 's how he played ..he used analog controller and semi auto to full. and i use manual with d pad..funny though the analog user seems can easily steal ball and intercept the ball TOO often ..and the body balnce is incredible.. i can 't run pass his defender!!! where he can easily pulled my defender down and shoot..and goal for certain...it's almost too EASY!! so is there a huge differences between those style of play?? He also managed to score free kick 8 times out of ten try at any range!!! ( well not all! ) So any veterans...Pls help!!!!! Will b most grateful .:shock:

2. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    Use analog and semi auto to full

3. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    :rolleyes:

4. vik_sohonie

vik_sohonie Guest

WE 10 IS VERY DIFFERENT just has a longer learning curve - to defend, instead of using the player uve selected to chase after the player with the ball, use ure player to close off a pass to a player in space and use square to call the computer to take out the player with the ball, the comp is more effecctive at it.