1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PLEASE NEED HELP AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by AOBrien07, 19 August 2006.

1. AOBrien07

AOBrien07 Safc till i die !

12 May 2006
    Sunderland
    Sunderland
    I'VE JUST GOT FIFA MANAGER 06 I'VE GOT A VERY UP TO DATE NVIDIA CARD DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS ONLY MY DAD DOES BUT ITS VERY NEW GOT A 200GB I THINK HARDRIVE AND WHEN I GO TO PLAY ON FIFA MANGER 06 AFTER 5 MINS OF PLAY THE SCREEN GOES BLACK YET YOU CAN STILL HERE EVERYTHING IN THE BACKGROUND PLEASE SOMEONE HELP:shock:

2. AOBrien07

12 May 2006
    Sunderland
    Sunderland
    anyone PLEASE

3. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    All I can suggest is checking that all of your drivers are up to date

4. AOBrien07

12 May 2006
    Sunderland
    Sunderland
    how could i make sure that there up to date

5. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    http://www.pcpitstop.com/

That will run a check of your system, there is a driver scan option on there on the left of the main screen

6. AOBrien07

12 May 2006
    Sunderland
    Sunderland
    didn't work

7. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    First off, lay off the caps lock...

Secondly, try and find some Fifa Manager 06 forums, use Google to find them. You've not given enough details for anyone here to really help you.

8. bluemonkeymagic

bluemonkeymagic League 1

27 April 2003
    Birmingham
    next tip

take the disc out and snap it, i had this game for about a week, played with Birmingham City for a season, won the premiership and mario melciot was my top scorer...i hate this game simply because it manages to do things i want in football manager but badly does them

9. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    What a desperate cry for help.