Please Help

DonkeyHuylens

Looking for frees........
21 February 2005
Hello Chaps, I'm having a massive problem with one of the option files I downloaded and wondered if any of you could help me out.

I uncrunched an option file onto my memory card, using my max drive, as I usually do.

When I loaded the game, it came up with the message 'no option file found'

I have attempted to delete the file and start again, although, neither the max drive software, nor the sytem browser will allow me to do this.

Now, when I attempt to put a new option file on the card, it tells me 'there is already an option file on the card, so I can't delete the file, or replace it.

Is there any way I can format the card altogether?

Any help greatly appreciated,

Donkeyhuylens

this happened to me. and basically knackered my exisitng memory card. losing ALL data on top of it. i quickly discovered there is no way of formatting your memory card. When viewing the card on the ps2 browser it showed as blank, even though i'd copied the an option file onto it. When loading PES6 it would fail to load on the boot up sequence but did load in game, however, nothing would save to the card once the game was running.

My solution to this, was to order a new memory card from play for 11 quid. I uncrushed an option file onto the card then tried to load PES. again nothing happened. couldn't find it. I was thinking "Oh no - that's another card knacked". However, all was not lost. The card could still be read, both my the max drive application and the ps2 browser.

So to get the option file onto my new card i did the following

1) Uncrushed the new Option file onto the old memory card.

2) Ran PES6, Loaded this Option File from the old memory card.

3) Swapped the memory cards round and saved the new option file onto the new memory card. This now loads properly when the game runs.

ideal.

Back
Top Bottom