Playing with friends..

kellex

The Converter
24 May 2005
Norway
Arsenal.
Ok, today is the first time that me and some of my friends thought about playing fifa together. The thought was to play a game of soccer on the same team. So we created a club and we are now 4 members, but..he, he, how do we get to play a game on the same team? I am on now with 2 of my mates but we cant seem to find out how to play a game of fifa on the same team.. I thought the idea of fifa 09 clubs was that you and your mates can make a club, then play on the same team against the cpu or other players?!

Please help a noob out will you :CONFUSE:

Ohhhh playing FIFA with friends.... Was gonna say, keep that one to yourself mate ;).

Are you on about 4 people on the same console? or 4 people with separate consoles who want to play BAP as a team? The first one I'm not sure about as I've never done it; the latter is pretty easy.

Create a new club in FIFA clubs. Whoever created the club is now the manager. The manager has to send invites out to your friend's PSN/Gamertags. Your friends then have to go into their player hub; they'll have a message saying they've been invited to the club. Then accept the invite. They are now part of the same club as you. Then all you do is meet in the 'dressing room' and you can play games from there. You have to have a team of 3 or more to play against other BAP teams.

Normally, stick questions in the FIFA discussion thread mate, then all the answers are in one place.

Ohhhh playing FIFA with friends.... Was gonna say, keep that one to yourself mate ;).

Are you on about 4 people on the same console? or 4 people with separate consoles who want to play BAP as a team? The first one I'm not sure about as I've never done it; the latter is pretty easy.

Create a new club in FIFA clubs. Whoever created the club is now the manager. The manager has to send invites out to your friend's PSN/Gamertags. Your friends then have to go into their player hub; they'll have a message saying they've been invited to the club. Then accept the invite. They are now part of the same club as you. Then all you do is meet in the 'dressing room' and you can play games from there. You have to have a team of 3 or more to play against other BAP teams.

Normally, stick questions in the FIFA discussion thread mate, then all the answers are in one place.

Thanx mate, didn`t know we had to be 3 in the dressing room, but it worked now. To bad my mates suck at the game :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom