1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Playing pes6 in window mode help.

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Mav32, 6 November 2006.

1. Mav32

Mav32 Non-League

23 October 2005
    Ok im trying to play pes6 in window mode. I go into my pes6 folder click on settings the click play in window mode but it seems to crash after a match or at the start of my second match. Any help would be grateful thanks.

2. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
    Choose full screen and when your game starts tab out (ctrl + tab).

3. Mav32

Mav32 Non-League

23 October 2005
    I playin it in fullscreen 1280x720 but i would like to play it on window mode 800x600 but it keeps crashing after 1 match or at the start of the second match. Any other help?

4. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
    Choose 800*600 as full screen resolution and then tab out when the game starts.

5. Hectic Glenn

Hectic Glenn League 2

14 May 2006
    London, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Indeed, as said above, just alt + tab out the game to put it into a window, it won't maximise unless you press the maximise button in the corner. You can also achieve the same effect pressing the annoying windows button.

6. dkelsall10

dkelsall10 League 2

16 December 2004
    Stoke on Trent
    Stoke City
    If its in full screen, if you press alt and enter then it should go into window mode