Playing PES 2011 With Keyboard

Primepeace

Championship
29 August 2009
Australia
Is anyone playing the demo with the keyboard, on my end players don't move in some directions for example when holding down the vertical and horizontal keys players run straight when they shouldn't anyone else with same problem?

I have a different keyboard problem. actually its happening with PES6 as well.

i cant shoot when attacking to the left side. i,e. Up+Left+D (to shoot) doesn't really work anymore. what seems to be the problem? :(

PS: I have no problem when using Up+Left+S/Up+Left+A or Up+Left+W though.

I am playing PES 2011 With Keyboard, I have some issues too:

1- no 360 dribbling
2- no 360 passing
3- no manual passing
4- I can't press 3 buttons at the same time
5- I can't use space bar as a button

I think this game was not engineered for Keyboard users :BORED:

Strange... All works perfect for me...

And sure, in keyboard 360º will not work... You only can point 8 directions! =p

And still with this limited directions to point, I was able to do great passes. I think the control is very smooth!

xD

Last edited:
Hi!

I can't believe you people still play with the keyboard! No offense but you lot are dinosaurs :LOL: . I thought using the d-pad was bad!

Your best bet is to buy a xbox 360 controller! Works perfectly on PC, cost about 15 pounds English money, not sure about Australian or in other currencies but it's more than worth it!

If you having problems with for example Up + Left + D, just set the movement keys on the numeric keypad - 4 for left, 6 for right, 5 or 2 for down... it works perfectly in my case. :)

I was a dinosaur with all the past PES but I am trying to cross over to a controller for PES2011. The trouble is it is a cheap one and the buttons are a bit spongy. Although the passing freedom isn't quite as great, in many ways I still seem to get crisper control on the keyboard. :SHOCK:

Strange thing is my passes/shots are more accurate with the keyboard than my 360 controller haha.
Glad to hear you say that. I was thinking about getting an Xbox 360 controller, but now maybe not.
keyboard 360º .. You only can point 8 directions! =p
And still with this limited directions to point, I was able to do great passes. I think the control is very smooth!
Yes while you can't pass into space with full manual 360 degrees, the passing to players and through passes still works very well on the keyboard, maybe even better than my generic controller. Shooting is definitely easier with my keyboard. I am rocketing shots into corners just like PES2010, whereas with the controller I was getting many more floaty shots. :DD Whatever algorithms are compensating for the 8 axis passing and shooting seem to assist more than hinder.

The dribbling while sprinting with keyboard seems good too : it's at least 16 or 32 directions I think. With a small tap to the side one can find different angles nicely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom