playing offline modes online with parsec?

tak47

League 2
17 August 2016
did anyone try that yet? how is it connection wise? how can the game detect the gamepad from the other player?

anyone wanna try this out?

:APPLAUD: :WOOT: :APPLAUD:

Hello,
I have tried this app, it is good between players from the same country so that no lactation is created when playing.
If they are in different countries, the best is that the user who has better communication on the internet, is the master. But there is still lactation between different countries and users trying to connect.

its a good app to play with user from same country.

note: Play and test with We2002 and games Arcade from other consoles

i have played with Parsec but you need really good internet connection. I have found a solution to use Steam Remote with Pes 2020, will also work with Pes 2021.

look this video, thats a sort of tutorial.
You need only another steam remote Play game (look at the store which is free) and it must have a folder like : steamapps/common/game xy/*.exe (Play exe)
working not with a game which has the *.exe in a folder like steamapps/common/game xy/binaries/ *.exe

i am using this game, that has the right folder directions
"Filthy Animals | Halloween Heist"

I played many seasons with a friend on parse,he's in Italy and i am in Germany . As long as you have good connection (15-20mega in upload is needed from the host to have decent image quality)

nice, i'm german too :) i have gigabit with 50 MBit upload so it should be fine. msg me if you wanna try! :APPLAUD:

I played many seasons with a friend on parse,he's in Italy and i am in Germany . As long as you have good connection (15-20mega in upload is needed from the host to have decent image quality)
played here with the bitrate set to 5mbits because of my slow internet :LMAO:

Latency was fine but the image was ass.

Back
Top Bottom