1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Player Editing

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by KJK1LL3R, 15 August 2006.

1. KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R League 2

1 April 2005
    Ok heres the problem, a few months ago i burnt a copy of WE10 woth the MyMyMix patch & I had been playing with my mates. I edited about 3 or 4 players in my squad because I didnt think their stats were realistic & anyways this didnt effect anything on the little hexagon team ability thing on the team select screen. Recently I put the latest option file in theMmyMyMix paych but i didnt actually burn the latest version of the patch as I just wanted the option file as it has some of the new kits in it. Then I edited the same players again and now when me & my mates are selecting our teams in the team select screen, my team ability hexagon thing has rocketed & now everything is very high & it makes my team look far superior to my mates & now they feel that I have edited all my squad into super players which isn't the case. How could i fix this?

2. benjaminoquai

benjaminoquai Non-League

15 August 2005
    ...stop cheating?

3. erm put the players back to thier original stats ???