1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Play PES5/WE9LE Online with Goalserver5

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by TurkMania™, 13 November 2010.

1. TurkMania™

TurkMania™ League 2

24 June 2008
    Netherlands
    Chelsea
    Hi lads. Most of you have already noticed that Pes5 & We9le can be played online again with Goalserver5. :COOL:

If anyone like to play online, add me on your hamachi list.
    My Hamachi:
    name: Pes5server
    pass: 123

Firstly download GS5 GUI here: http://www.mediafire.com/?wnzq9n128y5gb48

Second mirror: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wbtuyh

Open the GS5GUI.rar and place the folder on your desktop. You have to use the WE9LEK.exe for your We9LE otherwise online won't work!

You can create your own server.

1. Install hamachi. And create network in hamachi. Use an name with an simple password like 123.

2. After that you can add your opponents in your hamachi list by chosing (Join an existing network)

3. If you host the server, run PM Host GS5 and add your hamachi IP twice and press Enter. Your server is now online. You can start pes5/we9le.

4. If you are client to the server, then add your opponents hamachi IP in PM Client GS5 and press Enter. Start pes5/we9le and you can join to your opponents server.

Pes5/We9LE online will never die. :P

Big thx to Reddwarf, _anderson, & Me. :WASTED:

Last edited: 17 December 2010
  2. TeleTubby666

TeleTubby666 Non-League

29 May 2006
    Why don't you just mention the new kitserver for PES5 as it supports GS5 by default?

3. TurkMania™

TurkMania™ League 2

24 June 2008
    Netherlands
    Chelsea
    I know that kitserver but the server on there doesn't run at all.

4. TurkMania™

TurkMania™ League 2

24 June 2008
    Netherlands
    Chelsea
    Last edited: 18 December 2010
  5. casperld

casperld Premiership

25 August 2008
    Manchester United
  6. TurkMania™

TurkMania™ League 2

24 June 2008
    Netherlands
    Chelsea
    Sure. You just need an fixed WE9LEK.exe and you can play we9le online. :))

7. Mike11

Mike11 Non-League

29 December 2010
    Hi, can you please advise me? I want start play PES5 on your Hamachi Pes5server, but when I click in game on "network" appears this table: http://img.czechwow.net/?download=Pes5_646710067.JPG

I don't know what it want for me...

Thanks

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'am from Czech Rep.

8. soyo

soyo WEplayWE Creator

28 November 2007
    Turkmania's PES5 network is very quiet lately, so if somebody is looking for people to play WE9LE with, there is a dedicated hamachi network, just to this game.

name: LukaWE9LE
    pass: Inter

ps. If somebody will want to contact me and I'm not there, please contact me through this boards PM.

9. chopa

chopa Non-League

6 January 2011
    it says your network is full

i writing this from old computer, we9le now works perfectly ;)

10. soyo

soyo WEplayWE Creator

28 November 2007
    Already on it ;)

I'm happy to hear that chopa. I hope we will play many games to come :)

11. angelzbl0od

angelzbl0od Non-League

6 September 2007
    hey guys me and my buddy just played an online game AWESOME!!!! cant explain how excited i am............. is there any way that we can play online with custom option files because my friend made a really good one with some new teams but i dont know how to apply it if its at all possible please help .......... and thank u sooooooo much turkmania u r great!!

12. playmani

playmani Banned

4 March 2011
    great look at my signature... here you can play for money!