1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Play.com selling Pes 6 early?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Dan85, 23 October 2006.

1. Dan85

Dan85 Non-League

11 July 2006
    just noticed that on the play.com site it has pro evo down as 'dispatched within 24 hrs' anybody got any news on this?

2. Sheva07

Sheva07 Conference

23 April 2006
    i seen it i could order might get it on wendesday

3. marsmanic

marsmanic Patchin' N00b

1 May 2006
    Morecambe!
    Blackburn Rovers!
    I preorderd it off play that mean mine comes early? btw i leave on holiday tonight! gutted about PES

4. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    Mines being packed and prepared for despatch. Probably get it wednesday then.

5. WildCard

WildCard Non-League

11 May 2006
    Really, makes me think about ordering it! i was just gonna go to the shops, but if you get it earlier! :p

6. Young GE

Young GE Conference

4 May 2006
    if you pre-order it now, you wont get it until monday.

only the one's that pre-ordered it a couple weeks/months ago will get it early.

7. WildCard

WildCard Non-League

11 May 2006
    I see, oh well, a few days won't matter...:(

8. yeah wednesday will be immense but more like thursday

9. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    I reckon it'll be wednesday.

I just got my PES6 Guide from play.com yesterday and it was supposed to be delivered on Thursday!

So there might be a chance we'll get it on a Wednesday.

10. dave_walker22

dave_walker22 League 2

7 October 2004
    well i pre-ordered PES6 off play about 5 weeks ago, and i've been checking the status... it said 'processing' all day yesterday but this morning it says it was 'dispatched' on the 23rd (monday)!!!

so.... maybe it will arrive today?? some people suggest that play takes 3 days to deliver but i don't understand that because once it's dispatched, the time has nothing to do with play anymore but with the postal service instead. i know play ship from jersey but still, 2 days from jersey to sheffield sounds reasonable.. i'll see when i get home tonight if it's been posted.

either way to be honest i'm not that bothered if it's not here today, i never expected it to be, at least i can be 99% sure i'll have the game on thursday at least, as can other people who pre-ordered early off play.

11. tobi

tobi "Pull up from 30!"

5 August 2005
    Teaching the PHX Suns the 2 min drill...
    Spurs, Suns and Cowboys
    i just phoned GAME in the arndale in manchester n they told me that they are not selling the game behind the counter but they they are selling it on 'request' because they heard that Gamestation in the same arndale are selling it, im heading there within the next 2 hours.

12. Vannizzlefashizzal

Vannizzlefashizzal TWENTYTIMES!!!!

31 October 2002
    doubt it but post up if they do I can grab it on the way home then...

13. johnlennon696

johnlennon696 Classic OF Editor

12 June 2006
    mine said posted on 23rd but that was a bug, it now says posted today!

(play.com)

14. Shooto

Shooto Champions League

16 April 2002
    Paisley
    GeForce, Gamestation & Game in Glasgow are all selling Pro Evo today on all platforms.

I was looking for the PC version though, and they all want £29.99 for it
    even though Game's website advertise it at £17.99.

Cheers
    Shooto

15. mikemurray

mikemurray Non-League

20 April 2006
    wot do u exactly mean by on demand?? do u mean u jus go up 2 the counter and ask 4 it and they sell it 2 u but no1 else unless u ask 4 it??

Also, do u reckon tht applies 2 game stores all over the country cos i live in Reading?...

16. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    The same with me.

This is what it said in the mail: