Pipa & Liverbird's Liverpool discussion thread

7 August 2004
Liverpool
Seeing as they are on an endless loop I thought they could do with their own "room".

So to start the discussion off I have one, very, very important question;

AQUILANI, should he stay or go?!

Kenny Dalglish leaves door open as Alberto Aquilani's Liverpool FC future remains in the balance

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...-at-liverpool-fc-this-season-100252-29167160/

Dalglish 1 - Aquilani agent 0

so this quote from his agent was your prove of Dalglish not wanting Aquilani?

“It seems clear to me that the player doesn't fall into the technical plans of the coach, so the suggestion of his departure is concrete.”

Last edited:
Again Pipa, Dalglish is hardly going to say the opposite isnt he ?
What matters are not words, are actions.

I can`t believe this, it started as a joke and they actually ran wit it!

I thought Aquilani plays for Fior? Oh no! now, Im in it HELP!!!

LMAO :D you are inside this now..

Again Pipa, Dalglish is hardly going to say the opposite isnt he ?
What matters are not words, are actions.

yeah but his actions is that he playes him every pre season match.. ;) but yes he want´s to sell him..and keep a quality player out of our squad :D

bebo, sorry but you see the dilema between Liverbird and me is becouse of some agent words who said something HE THINKS, i thought he would say the player feels unwanted, but that´s hardly the case, since with new owners and coach he has been in training , in pre season matches, he was the best player...

heck even new owner said on twitter he feels Aquilani was missing piece previous season...

our new owners came just in the time or after he was loaned out by Hodgson to Juve... + he was bought by old regime by Benitez..so he´s not even Dalglish player signing, but one he took from Hodgson and who Hodgson fail to play after Benitez..but for Liverbird it´s certain that the player want´s to move becouse of Dalglish bad treatment or becouse we bought two CM or AM players in Henderson or Adam.. who i think have nothing to do with Aquilani anyway.. since we needed depth in squad..

so if he leaves, who would you belive, his agent of bad treatement of the player or the case he wanted to move on..?

that is if you care to answer..

Last edited:
In%20Bruges%20GIF.gif

Any Aquilani youtube vids from yesterday? How long did he play? And was it a final farewell to the Anfield crowd or is he playing himself into contention?

I prefeur to wait, i would love him to stay but what i definetly don´t think is that he had a bad treatement from anyone in our club since he returned from loan.

:LMAO: he have to stay ,

seems like i miss a lot here ,
PIPA change pic with Aqua one ..... hmmmmm whats happen maybe Kenny told him Aqua stay (as hes assistant of Kenny) :P

hmm don´t know what you pointing at..did i criticise the player ability in any of my post..or did i say i don´t want Aquilani to stay? :) if yes..i would like to see the post

it´s up to the player, his agent and our club i think.. only his agent talked about the club apparently not wanting him to stay, wich is oposite of how the things clearly look in reality.

i expect him to start against Sunderland :)

--------Reina---------
Kelly--Soto-Agger--?
-----Lucas--Henderson
Kuyt----Aquilani--Downing
--------Carrol----------

yeah but this is just thread about Aquilani transfer saga :D

let´s talk about this in LFC thread

lol

4.24: Just when we were about to send out a search party for Alberto Aquilani's agent...he pops up to give us the latest. "Alberto has played nearly every pre-season friendly at Liverpool," Franco Zavaglia told Radio Sportiva. "He's a major player, who was in the national team even before the injury.
"We'll wait a little to see whether he will remain at Liverpool or whether a team from Italy will take him. Now he has three more years of the contract and if he stays in England he will have plenty of satisfaction.
"The offer of a loan from Fiorentina was not right. We are looking for a permanent solution that fits all."

Oooh, he might stay!

so Aquaman won it for Italy tonight, but more important..his new direct quotes from post match interview:

Aquilani: "I'm calm. People talk a lot of rubbish abt me. It's not true that LFC aren't giving me a chance.I feel like they appreciate me."

Aquilani: "I'm at a big club, I'd love to stay and play. But the market closes Aug 31. We'll see."

Quotes posted by Marcotti.

what now Liverbird? :P

I dont know, he also says there that he would love to stay and play, but mentions that the market close the 31 August ...
Plus, three 3 days left for the match and yet he hasnt got a number.

Back
Top Bottom