Picklive

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan
Hey guys, I know this is weird... but, basically I'm working with some guys who created an online football game and they know I'm part of an online gaming forum.

The European Super Cup is up this week and thought you guys might be interested seeing as this is one of the biggest online football communities. I thought it would be a cool idea to let you know about this live football game that is covering the game this week. Usually, it covers CL and prem games, and sometimes international games.

Basically, Picklive is an online football game that you play during a live football match. You can play for free or you can play with real money. Each game can have up to 15 people and lasts for 7.5 minutes of the real live match. Before each game, you choose any 3 players that are on the pitch, then you watch them win you points for things they do in the real live match. The winner of the game is the one who got the most points from his player selections.

They're trying to widen their match coverage to games around Europe, and think it would be cool to get more people to play during the Super Cup.

I'd love to hear what you think about our game and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to write. Its quite a fun game and you can get friends into the same game room.

The website is https://football.picklive.com/

I used to play this back when it was football3s really good fun especially if you've got friends to play it on line with to compete against, when it got bought out and changed to picklive it just became worse IMO, so don't play any more, but I agree that people here may really enjoy it.

Well I don't know what it was like before that, but Tim, the creator of Football3s is still the guy in charge. Now they've got investors and are seriously always working hard to expand. They're already expanding the games the cover and are entering betting. I think they changed for the sake of survival and to be a profitable startup, since its quite hard these days due to the competition.

Anyway, I reckon you n00bs should try it out, I think its quite a clever idea. The team sit right behind me and are really cool guys.

Hey, Bob from Picklive here. We're still offering the free £3 to bet on sign up, and tonight we're covering Liverpool v Aston Villa.

Also, up until Dec 20th, we're offering a large bonus to anyone that can score 75 points in a live game room. The total is up to £600 today, and will rise by £100 a day for every day that it is not claimed.

If you fancy it, head on over to Picklive.com. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom