Petition for PES 2013 remove Fix cursor "Please sign it"

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Hi Evo-Web community, we need your help

Petition :

http://www.change.org/petitions/kon...nter-community-match-we-want-the-classic-2vs2

Konami & pes 2013 developers: Remove the fixed cursor on inter-community match (we want the classic 2vs2)

Because many friends of mine and people who play and love classic 2vs2 have moved to Fifa and they don't like the new become a legend style on the 2vs2 and also people like my self don't have a person at home to play with as a guest, is very hard to find opponents to play because nobody likes this mode so please! listen to us and fix this! let us control every player on the field like in the last PES editions. thank you.

WEarePES, WENB, Play3Live and all French fans sites (German, Italian, Spanish later we think with the community) put it on the first page this week, we just start it and we really hope with your support we can do it.

Thomas.

Re: Petition for PES 2013 remove Fix cursor

Hi Thomas,

To be honest i've given up on PES and Konami. PES2013 is very good gameplaywise, but the rest of the game is totally broken.
Currently my daughter is playing a BAL carreer, and i must say i admire her for her persistency because that mode is seriously broken. In her first season (for one of the fake teams) she was leaugue top scorer with 35 goals, was in the league team of the season and was named best player in the PES CUP. Yet she didn't start a single match.
Her second season was even worse. Yesterday evening i saw her stats at the end of the season. She didn't play a single minute (not even as a substitute) in a competitive match. She told me she only played friendly matches and was eacht and every time man of the match.

On top of that, in that second season (where she didn't play a minute of competitive football) she played for the Belgian national team...absurd.

The worst of all: Konami don't listen to their customers. I wish you lots of success with your petition, but i don't believe in it. Oh and to makes matters even worse: for the first time in years the game has had good reviews in magazines...those reviewers clearly don't test their games very well (and does Konami even bother with that, testing games?).

Last edited:

We need to show something to Konami and the stupid choice.

So please sign it, if you play 2vs2 online or not, for the community

Thx in advance

I'll sign it Thomas, but it's completely pointless. Konami have no interest in listening to their fans.

I hate to be apathetic but that's the way it is. I'm done with them.

Next year I suggest not buying the game until you are fully informed about the product, advice I should have taken this year.

I'll sign it Thomas, but it's completely pointless. Konami have no interest in listening to their fans.

Thx Jamezinho,
You know, it's not a big deal too sign this petition and we see later if Konami listen, but we can try it.

I've signed it Thomas. I signed because i like yo uas a person on this forum, but just like jamezinho i think it's completely pointless.
Konami couldn't care less about what we think.

Signed.

I'll always spare a couple of minutes to support a cause even if it's a mode I haven't played for years.

Thx Gerd (and for the nice words) and Jamezinho
I'm really suprised by Evo-Web community, just two users sign it, i still hope Evo-Web staff put this petition on the first page and the community follow.
If your are German, please put this petition on German PES fans websites, same for Spanish, Italian etc...

Thx Gerd (and for the nice words) and Jamezinho
I'm really suprised by Evo-Web community, just two users sign it, i still hope Evo-Web staff put this petition on the first page and the community follow.
If your are German, please put this petition on German PES fans websites, same for Spanish, Italian etc...

Unfortunately it's not surprising that nobody on this site can be bothered to support your petition. Too many people take the view that if the game modes are ok for them, why should I worry about anything else? That and general apathy.

The wrong attitude to have. Shame on Evo-Web.

Every year petitions are proposed about PES - either to fix current features or add new ones. Never do they even come close to even getting a reply from Konami, so there's no point signing this.

I seem to remember PESFan having a "PES Feedback" section which Konami supposedly read, and although most of the threads would be mindless nonsense from annoying little kids, I do remember seeing some cracking ideas which were fully explained and justified which had a lot of people agreeing with - I seem to remember one for a new free kick system... Yet we're still left with the same one since I can remember.

I quite agree that it is largely a pointless exercise, but while clicking a link and typing my name isn't a herculean task I'm happy to sign any petition I agree with.

I did it because i like Thomas. I don't believe that Konami listens to us. I've given up on them. And you know what is really sad.

Next summer the hype will be building up and i will end up buying the next PES and feeling frustrated with it...as long as we keep buying it, they don't give a damn. And this is coming from somebody who has always been very, very positive...

Done

I am also continuously tweeting for them to bring it back

btw its @zeemessi and it may be worth putting a #bringbackPES on the tweet

I've also posted a link on our SAGamer site. Seriously guys moaning about it is one thing but tryinmg to do something is always better and you know wha they say nothing ventured - nothing gained

Last edited:
As I said in the other topic, PES 2014 will probably have 2 vs 2, but its not the problem, the problem is that 2013th year, whit a new engine and perhaps a new console , if there are only 2 vs 2 will be ridicules ... Personally, I will give one last chance to Konami, next year to provide me good online mode competitive with that of FIFA . If they did not, i will just give up and maybe for the first time in my life ,I will buy FIFA, not because is a good game, but because EA have a good and rich online mode, because i want to play co-op with my friends around the world, i want to play co-op ML online with my friends , because that is the best way to enjoy of the football games !

And i'm agreе with @gerd about modes, BaL is complete nightmare . The biggies enemy there is your CPU teammates, and Konami are do not realize that , they think :
" You know what , we did great job with BaL this year ( :FAIL: ), let's make online co-op mode something like BaL "

Last edited:
Being able to play co-op ML online would be class - that always was and still is one of my favourite ways to play footy games. Been playing Halo 4 all week, and playing the campaign co-op with 3 other people is great fun - more games should adopt such expansive online features.

Haha yeah the transfer windows were a great laugh! I remember suggesting a keeper who seemed to have very good attributes for his age/price, and then proceeded consistently make some of the worst howlers I've ever seen on PES (PES5 btw) and my mates blamed it on me! :P

Football is obviously a team game, not an individual one, so playing football games in the usual way (control the whole team and switch players) does feel a bit unnatural - realism and player individuality can never be properly achieved.
Football is a mental game as much as a physical one - different players, coaches and fans interpret the game in a different way, and it affects decision making on the pitch. When it's just you and your interpretation of football controlling a whole team, it leads to some strange football.

You can plan moves and passing triangles that no football team would be able to perform due to all of the players having the same brain (yours) and the fact that you have a complete field of view (with tele cam + radar, you can see players out of the player's natural field of view).

I think the next big step for football games to take would be to implement (at least as a seperate game mode) 11v11 with a proper first person view, using surround sound.

2v2 is where PES really shines for me, the extra freedom to use space that intelligent runs give you is unlike anything in 1v1, where you scream at your mid to just drop into the space, the space, look at it, acres OF SPACE TO USE!! Just drop into the space, receive and there's 5 new options which will open!! Damn it man use your head!!! Or a clever run from your forward that he keeps not seeing, ffs, just run wide then cut in it's simple!!!

The frustration of misunderstanding is well worth it when you click with your partner, because AI is no substitute for a thinking human being.

Last edited:
signed as well lad. 2v2 with a mate over xbox live is what i hoped for from communities mode like. none of this fixed cursor bullshit.

Oh I hope this 2v2 is online and not with a local guest lads. I hope they have really listened to us! Howay the lads!!

Back
Top Bottom