1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 will nly recognise one controller?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by justified, 28 October 2006.

1. justified

justified Guest

I have played loads with 2 USB Logitech controllers attched to my PC.

PES6 installes and works fine but will only recognise one controller at a time - which spoils the fun :-(. We can't play each other any more!

Anyone met this or solved it?

2. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    Have you configured the second pad in the start menu? You can't do it in-game like on PES5.

Instead of starting the game by doubleclicking the shortcut, go to Start>My Computer, then doubleclick the icon to get the start menu up, click settings and configure the second pad in there.

Hope this helps you mate..

3. Haako9

Haako9 Guest

i have the same problem to, seems to work ok in game controllers settings on windows but not in the game,

4. Lawrenki

Lawrenki Non-League

16 July 2006
    I have 2 controllers set up and find that each time I unplug the second one pro evo seems to forget it, so each time you want a two player game you have to go into settings and configure the 2nd controller before you load the pes6.exe it should work fine then. It's just annoying you have to do it every time you load the game up.

5. justified

justified Guest

Burna - looks good!

Thx,

Justified.