1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 Spectator mode?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by razormty, 1 November 2006.

1. razormty

razormty WEMEXICO.COM

12 August 2003
    Monterrey, Mexico
    How does work this feature?

How can i watch a game that is been playing meanwhile i wait on a room?

2. lazoli

lazoli Veteran

16 February 2005
    Far far away
    Chelsea FC
    You have to be present in the room before the game starts then on the menu it gives you the option to view the match. If the game already started you can not watch it.

3. razormty

razormty WEMEXICO.COM

12 August 2003
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Ok, sounds a great feature.

4. ElCinco

ElCinco Conference

23 January 2005
    what the heck is the spectator moe? Can you guys elaborate? Is it in PS2 , PC or both?

5. Shooto

Shooto Champions League

16 April 2002
    Paisley
    Basically you watch the game. You can flip angles and make comments as the game is being played.

Tried it once, and its ok, but I'd rather be playing it to be honest.

Might be good for competitions, where you can see how your opponent plays. Also may sort out the lag cheats in competitions as each game could be observed by someone.

6. ElCinco

ElCinco Conference

23 January 2005
    Wah, it's pretty cool. Can we watch the opposition play in say their matches say Champions league in which we are also competing in? Or is it we can only watch the game my team is playing in?

Is it in PS2 and PC as well?

7. matrix808

matrix808 League 2

25 October 2002
    Amsterdam
    AFC Ajax
    I watched 1 game, pretty cool, but after a while you want to play again, its just as at home as 2 mates are playing, half way you wanna join in.

;)