PC PES6 Screen Resolution Issue

~turinski!

Shot Technique RIP
20 September 2008
Serbia
Manchester United
I can't run PES6 in any higher screen resolution than 640x480. I change resolution to my native 1680x1050 in settings but nothing. I even tried changing resolution in kload.cfg but that changed nothing as well. Do you know what might be the problem?

# Loader configuration file
#############################

gdb.dir = ".\"
ReservedMemory=200000000

DLL.num = 12
DLL.0 = "kitserver\zlib1.dll"
DLL.1 = "kitserver\libpng13.dll"
DLL.2 = "kitserver\afs2fs.dll"
DLL.3 = "kitserver\kserv.dll"
DLL.4 = "kitserver\bserv.dll"
DLL.5 = "kitserver\fserv.dll"
DLL.6 = "kitserver\lodmixer.dll"
DLL.7 = "kitserver\dxtools.dll"
DLL.8 = "kitserver\stadium.dll"
DLL.9 = "kitserver\bootserv.dll"
DLL.10 = "kitserver\clock.dll"
DLL.11 = "kitserver\psc.dll"

# DirectX options
dx.force-SW-TnL = 0
dx.emulate-HW-TnL = 0
dx.fullscreen.width = 1680
dx.fullscreen.height = 1050

#############################
# End of loader configuration

It looks alright. You can try adding "debug = 1" without quotes just above gdb.dir = ".\" line.
Also, try to de-attach and re-attach kitserver.

When you attach the kitserver, run as admin.
Also, try to run pes6.exe in winxp sp3 compatibility mode.

I have the same problem but I thinks it's an issue with the monitor. My solution: I connect my PC with my TV and now I could play with the highest resolution but on my normal monitor I can't.

It is not monitor 100% because I played PES6 on this monitor for years, but when I bought new PC and replaced XP with Windows 7 and installed PES6 this is happening.

You're right. I have a Nvidia Geforce 8800GT and everything worked fine until I installed the latest driver. When I remove the driver it works again but is no good solution for me.

Hello, I had the same problem. What you should do is set the resolution to a preset in settings, running in windowed mode. Than change to your correct resolution in kload.cfg. When running the game in windowed mode you can hit the fullscreen icon and your tv monitor will read your correct resolution. Hope it helps for you.

Back
Top Bottom