1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 release date 26 October 2006 ?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by benjo, 18 September 2006.

1. benjo

benjo Guest

2. MeTwUrSt

MeTwUrSt German Champion

6 September 2005
    Berlin, Germany
    FC Bayern Munich
    it's only ONE Week after the normal PES6. So Calm down.

3. airjoca

airjoca International

29 July 2003
    Amadora, Portugal
    SL Benfica
    Too much people have been buying FIFA instead of PES for years!

4. bluemonkeymagic

bluemonkeymagic League 1

27 April 2003
    Birmingham
    what a stupid thing to say!!

if everyone goes and buys fifa PES will lose every license and will eventually lose the right to release football games ika madden series!

5. mode2

mode2 Banned

1 September 2006
    lol.. really worked up guy eh

6. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    lol i actualy know some one who played both fifa and pes and the guy says that pes is basicly pes5 with a few improvements while fifa HAS pes gameplay! if this is true i might actualy get fifa this time round. i been a pes fan since day one but i know that there will come a time where fifa will have as good as gameplay as pes and if that day comes fifa will be the best footy game ever because of both licence and REALISTIC GAMEPLAY. at the moment pes only has gameplay

7. lazylen

lazylen Conference

14 October 2004
    I played the demo of fifa07 and i can tell you jonneymendoza fifa is nothing like PES its still crap compared to PES...even PES2 was better than fifa 07

8. benjo

benjo Guest

i'm so happy to here that ! ^^

9. stumpy_uk

stumpy_uk League 2

11 December 2002
    was that on 360 though as that engine has been re-written whilst ps2 etc is still the same...

10. psimonius

psimonius Guest

The 360 demo isn't out yet so I presume Lazylen means the PC demo. I can confirm that this version (basically the PS2 version) is the same old pile of poo. Very disappointing.

If FIFA 07 on the 360 is going to be any better, it will need to be a completely different game. Animations, gameplay design, the lot.

11. michael evo

michael evo Guest

u cant argue!! pro will always b better than fifa, and y would u want pes to change loads then it would prob ruin the great game we all LOVE today!!

12. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    my mate played it on the 360 and it wasnt a demo of the game.it was the full version

13. andish2001

andish2001 Championship

1 May 2005
    i actually didnt think the fifa 07 demo was that bad...but still miles behind pro evo.

14. benjo

benjo Guest

sorry guys i was angry when i made this thread hopefully tournaments are beginning the 30 september in france on both platforms x360 and ps2.
    That's a good news for us, i hope that will be the same worldwide.

But it'll be great to play the game all day long during the tournament then so hard to wait 26 days before the official release date.

15. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Us 360 owners get shafted by Konami now... 1st EA Drop teams out of FIFA 07 for 360 and other features like edit players and create club.... now Konami make us wait an extra 6 days.

The joy of owning a 360

DJ

16. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
  17. WEtongelre

WEtongelre Champions League

17 February 2006
    Eindhoven
    Galatasaray
    No edit players??? whaaaaaat :shock:

18. djdoc

djdoc Guest

From what ive heard there wont be! there wasnt in FIFA WC or RTFWC on the 360...... im not expecting much now to be honest after other games released on 360 are cut down.

DJ

19. WEtongelre

17 February 2006
    Eindhoven
    Galatasaray
    In Manager Mode, you earn experience points after each match that can be used to improve player attributes or buy new traits. You could "sell yourself to the devil," as EA put it, and sell a trait like Injury Prone. Basically, you risk injury, but you get some currency to improve other attributes like speed and power. Of course, you could break your leg the next game as well.

This represents a departure from the current Manager mode, and EA calls it more of a "pimp my team mode" than a traditional manager mode. Normally, players have traits and that's it. "Now you can customize not only your team but your players"!!, as if they were cars in Forza Motorsport.

Source: IGN.com

This means definitly that edit mode is in the game!?

sorry for my english

20. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    26 october (1st post) is probably prettty close.
    Konami Holland says they understand the confusion on the internet because the release date is not set yet. They expect it around 25 october, but nothing is really sure.

21. psimonius

psimonius Guest

It was only a matter of time before someone made a claim like this.

My uncle's brothers monkey's dad's dog know's someone who worked at Konami 5 years ago. He's already played it. :roll:

It says TBC. No release date is confirmed. Regardless of if they place this info under November, it means that no-one knows yet. It should be it's typical late October release date.

22. fenlon

fenlon Non-League

17 April 2006
    Only evidence I have seen of a release date was in my local game which had a release date of october 26th. Sounds about right to me but anyting can happen.

23. benjo

benjo Guest

yes even november

24. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Yes but all versions of PES5 didnt come out at the same time did they? I think its the usual PS2 version out 20-26th october and the first week in November you will see the PC and Xbox 360 versions.

Thats my take on it all.

DJ

25. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Amazon.co.uk still have a delivery estimate of 20th October for me, I hope they're right but won't mind if it's a bit later.

26. WEtongelre

17 February 2006
    Eindhoven
    Galatasaray
    In the Netherlands...

PES6 360: October 20th
    Fifa 07 360: October 26th

27. APX

APX FIN

8 July 2005
    Suomi Finland
    I hope they put both demos at same time at marketplace. But for europe only this time.

28. ripkord

ripkord Super Laser Ninja League

2 August 2003
    Glasgow
    Rangers
    Fifa is out this Friday over here innit?

29. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    I doubt this.
    Konami-Holland told me that it was not sure, but 25th would be a good guess...