PES6 (PSP) - Info, screens and videos

Nice find, certainly not fake.

Saw Master League on the menu, got excited when I saw the San Siro background only to be disappointed to see that same generic stadium, oh I hope there's more than just that one ground this time around.

Nice vid, I expect title screen and menus to look different once the final game is out. Like the menus with Terry, Henry and Drogba were added after the demo release in Sept 05.

proevolutionsoccer6_18-2.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_11-3.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_9-3.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_12-3.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_10-3.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_8-3.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_13-2.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_7-3.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_6-3.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_3-3.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_15-2.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_16-2.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_2-3.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_5-3.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_17-2.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_1-3.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_14-2.jpg

Last edited:
you can do kits and boots aswell according to the psp magaizne
and looks like we hav cup mode aswell looks like this year's version will be great

Re: PES6 (PSP) - Info and screens

gerd said:
Yes that game is very difficult, i hardly can score goals.
With a wide view it should be better.
I'm glad that ML is included, i couldn't care less about stadiums...

I have scored some crackers on Pro Evo 5 PSP, although the frame rate slowdown on corners and free kicks makes headers/volleys in those instances hard.

Just having the game in Widescreen seems easier to see when the goalie is on the screen, thus being able to shoot earlier (I play Pro Evo 5 on an old 81cm 4:3 ration TV at home so the PSP is my only true widescreen 16:9 football gaming experience.)

I noticed from the posted screens that the 'online' setup screen was for Adhoc (WLAN) connection. This is not truly online. Do we have any confirmation that this game will support infrastructure mode?

Last edited:
So is there no announced release date as of now? I've heard something about sometime in October, but it probably won't be released at the same time as the PS2 one right?

Can't wait to import this as I found WE9 (PES5) on PSP quite disappointing. I just hope that this will come out really soon.

k_19 said:
So is there no announced release date as of now? I've heard something about sometime in October, but it probably won't be released at the same time as the PS2 one right?

Can't wait to import this as I found WE9 (PES5) on PSP quite disappointing. I just hope that this will come out really soon.

-pes6: oct 10
-fifa07: sep 29
-fm07: nov 17
-gta vcs: nov 3

-pes6: oct 10
-fifa07: sep 29
-fm07: nov 17
-gta vcs: nov 3

Where did you get these release dates? Every place I read states "PS2/Xbox360 version 27th October, PC/PSP shortly after" :l

on that gamespot video there is a commentator saying something iun german at
"00:57"

k_19: the game is supposed to be out November, 8th for the PSP - this info was obtained from the distributors here in Portugal last week.

I'll try to keep you up to date if there are any other news concerning re-scheduling of the release date.

pjft said:
k_19: the game is supposed to be out November, 8th for the PSP - this info was obtained from the distributors here in Portugal last week.

I'll try to keep you up to date if there are any other news concerning re-scheduling of the release date.

Much thanks! Can't wait to order it and get it! :)

Back
Top Bottom