1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 - PS2: Patch VS OF

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by JoeyRation, 2 November 2007.

1. JoeyRation

JoeyRation Non-League

25 October 2006
    Egypt
    First of all, I hope I'm the right section.

Since I can't like or enjoy PES08 right now, it's just happening for me, I'm going back to PES6. I only patched it once with Bothered's great patches (MyMy) and there used to be adapted option files back then.
    Now, I was planning to re-patch the game with Bothered's latest patches and get the latest adapted option files but that's not happening anymore since he is busy now with real life and will not continue his great work anymore.

So my question is, what shall I do? Can I just use the patches and hope OFs don't screw things up or that's just stupid?
    I wanted to get MAD22's PES Rev. OF cause it looks really good with updated transfers and all but I don't want to mess things up.

Hope someone can help me, the noob, out here. :D

2. JoeyRation

JoeyRation Non-League

25 October 2006
    Egypt
    I know everyone is only concerned about PES08 these days but I could still use some help.