PES6 PC w/o any problems?

Runs fine here @ XFX 6600GT - 17" CRT and 60hz @ 1280x1024

Online is great fun - especially watching a match

Velocity Micro-
AMD athlon 64 X2 Dual core proc. 4200+ 2.2 GHZ,
2 Gigs of RAM
GeForce 7800 GT
230gigs of hard drive but im down to like 190

My game is running very smooth, with no stutters or slowdowns.

damianpadden said:
thier is no doubt that the pc version has a big issue with stuttering. I am sure we will see a patch come out very soon, otherwise

You must be joking! PES5 had similar problems and none were ever fixed!
As much as I love PES6, it seems to be rushed instead of carefully optimized :(
It's NOT a newly developed game - so they could have easily fixed last year's problems and tested it for new problems. I guess they don't care about their fans.

Same mistake EA made when Fifa games were still fun. :(

stutters and freeze`s at first the gets a bit better ,lots of cpu usage to.
GeForce MX440 AGP8x

This has probably been said somewhere else, but try playing a night game. It seems it is a problem with the stadium shadows in a day match.
I didn't discover this by the way, just passing the info on, but I've tried it and night match is perfect for me.

mine works fine. Slight stutter sometimes but fixed it by turning on Vsync in driver control panel.

AMD 2800XP
Nforce 2 Mobo
1GB 3200 400 RAM
nvidia 6800GT
Audigy 2 Sound Card

Also updated to latest nvidia drivers, all of my games seem to run a little better now.

Last edited:
Full spec for my machine, no problems at all (apart from the current online server probs!)

AMD 64 3500+
Asus A8V Deluxe Motherboard
Geforce 6800 Ultra 256mb
1GB Kingston Hyper X DDR 400
Western Digital 10K RPM Raptor Hard disk
Running Windows XP Pro

I'm using the SB-PSX adaptor also if that makes any difference, I'm running FRAPS in the background and I'm getting a smooth 60 frames pe second even on the max resolution and details settings.

SOLUTION TO THE 'STUTTER' PROBLEM (if you bought the game)

*** Use the new no-DVD patched executable ***

(Obviously I will not redistribute the .rar (no-DVD/patched executable) file, or provide a link to it!)

There are too many threads about this- but hopefully this will help people.

(THIS IS THE LAST TIME THAT I WILL POST THIS 'controversial' SOLUTION):)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 6800GT and it worked perfectly until I put everything up to max detail and resolution.

I then got a slight stutter every say 20 seconds, the longer I play it for this stutter decreases

Works fine with my mx4000. Doesn't like nearly as good as a ps2 but runs without problems (obviously my settings are rock bottom but I don't mind). PS6 even looks a bit better than 5.

runs great on my NVidia Geforce GT6600 on 1280x1024 with high quality settings

Last edited:
Re: SOLUTION TO THE 'STUTTER' PROBLEM (if you bought the game)

iop said:
*** Use the new no-DVD patched exectable ***

this is a holly true. I had a little stuttering problem (very little) but now it is completely gone, I can play without any probs in 1600x1200 with all ones in lodmixer.

my spec: AMD 3000+ 1 GB RAM, gf6800le, 19" CRT (I am playing @80Hz)

duffer said:
ok thanks for that man. what about on high settings?

it runs a little choppy on high with 1024*768. on 1280*1024 it was even worse on high. i have 17" flat panel and it ran the best when i put it at 1280*1024 with medium settings.

my specs:
AMD Athlon XP 3200+ Barton
1 GB Corsair Ram
GeForce FX 5200
120 GB HD

Re: SOLUTION TO THE 'STUTTER' PROBLEM (if you bought the game)

iop said:
*** Use the new no-DVD patched executable ***

(Obviously I will not redistribute the .rar (no-DVD/patched executable) file, or provide a link to it!)

There are too many threads about this- but hopefully this will help people.

(THIS IS THE LAST TIME THAT I WILL POST THIS 'controversial' SOLUTION):)

works for me, too. game runs perfectly! (this all cannot be true xD)

I was really tempted to buy the PS2 version again, but my PS2's a bit beaten up all the patched versions (laser's a little unhappy) so chose the PC. Have a fairly decent box, AMD 3500+, 1gb RAM, 256 mb Nvidia Geforce - expecteds things to be ridiculously smooth. They're not.

I have to run it on 1024x768, with medium detail to be playable, and even that it seems to slow down over time (like if you're playing a cup, the frame rate slows the longer you're playing with restarting). Will have a go with the whole no-dvd trick, but really, I bought the game for reason, don't want to mess around with pirating.

It's just remarkable that Konami would release something that's not quite ready. They really are a bit of a rubbish company wiht PES aren't they! Can you imagine MGS having any faults!

sempron 2400+
256 ddr ram
nvidia fx5200

works fine :), it was a sorprise because pes 6 runs better than pes 5 :S

Back
Top Bottom