1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 Online

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Flo15, 25 October 2006.

1. Flo15

Flo15 Guest

I finally got my copy of pes 6 ! So now i want to play online i enter my key and then i have to enter a password where do I get it from?

2. Flo15

Flo15 Guest

thanks ZoRo
    :( The game doesnt play right on my computer its like stagnant or its like on a few frames :( my system!:
    Radeon X1800XT
    Amd X2 3800+
    512 mb ram
    asus a8n-sli se

i also did a fresh install i have all the drivers!!

3. damianpadden

damianpadden Banned

7 October 2003
    you need as least 1gb of ram and a 526mb graphic card, check the pc specs on the case of the game. I doubt you will be able to play online until Friday as the online servers will not be running.

Damo

4. takkanAJ

takkanAJ Guest

WOT!!!

should be perfect!!!

5. Flo15

Flo15 Guest

I think its something with the drivers or something :( I cant play like this :'(

6. Punzz

Punzz Purple Monkey Dishwasher

14 September 2003
    Liverpool, UK
    Liverpool FC

I find this information about system specs very hard to believe. A 512MB graphics card to play PES? haha

7. Flo15

Flo15 Guest

No its not true first : there arent graphic cards with 526 mb
    second : this isnt gothic 3 :D
    third : i looked on the box and it doesnt say anything like that

8. gflare

gflare Post Count?

20 July 2004
    MD, USA
    Chelsea
    just update Sound and Video drivers. Why don't people understand that for PC games yet?

That should always be the first thing you do.

9. Flo15

Flo15 Guest

I have all the latest drivers..

10. Flo15

Flo15 Guest

Good news type letters thats are capital as capital and enter an email adress then it will work :D