Pes6 Online - Ranting

Neoexodus

SLB Juve Barça Arsenal
8 November 2007
Portugal
Can some1 explain how the Ranting in Online play works? I really don't know how it works and what is its utility in the game and to the game itself. I have other doubts but i wanted to clear this one first, cous it bugs me. :-pp

Forget about the rating, it hasn't worked properly for ages.

For instance, if you win your game, you'll win 5-15 points depending on the rating of your opponent. BUT if you play them again WITHOUT LEAVING THE ROOM....you'll LOSE points if you win again.

My rating went from 650+ to about 520 but who cares? The type of player who plays purely for a high rating is 99% arsehole or a cheat anyway.

I just play my friends for fun. At the end of the day....it's only a computer game......

Forget about the rating, it hasn't worked properly for ages.

For instance, if you win your game, you'll win 5-15 points depending on the rating of your opponent. BUT if you play them again WITHOUT LEAVING THE ROOM....you'll LOSE points if you win again.

My rating went from 650+ to about 520 but who cares? The type of player who plays purely for a high rating is 99% arsehole or a cheat anyway.

I just play my friends for fun. At the end of the day....it's only a computer game......
Cheers BURNA saved me looking... :TU:

I had people saying to "work" for it, but i never understood anything about it, well if it has no use for i'll just forget it exists.

Another thing, i have had some kiddos that do some weird thing, when im winning like 3-0 they start to score on their own (my opponent) leading to results of 7-0 or high scores like these, why the hell to they do that??
How do you guys find cheaters or laggers? Some people say it is in the Disconnect count but i rly dunno how to avoid some of them.

I had people saying to "work" for it, but i never understood anything about it, well if it has no use for i'll just forget it exists.

Another thing, i have had some kiddos that do some weird thing, when im winning like 3-0 they start to score on their own (my opponent) leading to results of 7-0 or high scores like these, why the hell to they do that??
How do you guys find cheaters or laggers? Some people say it is in the Disconnect count but i rly dunno how to avoid some of them.

If a geezer's record looks too good to be true....then it ALWAYS is.

If someone has a record of 650+...theres a good chance (60-70%) they cheat. 700+ they are DEFINATELY a cheat.

What Burna says, my record is usually around 350-450 but fluctuates and I think of myself as an average player. I've lost count of the times that someone bailed out of a game just cos I went into the lead. Ratings, in other words, mean nothing.

Yeah thats exactly what i thought, i see for myself, its damn hard to keep a winning streak in line and those guys have 20 straight wins, wtf? damn cheaters..

A good way to spot a fair player is to judge simply by their win% rating. If it's around 60%, then they are likely to be a decent, fair player.

Just build up your friends list (50 allowed i think) with people you know who are fair, you can't go wrong then really and you'll enjoy it. You will see who is online when you check your list.

crayon is spot on, because of all the cheats....ratings mean exactly.....nothing.

Last edited:
Yeah, thats what im going to do, build a solid friend list and just play them for the fun of it. Btw an important question, when will the servers shut down???

Yeah, thats what im going to do, build a solid friend list and just play them for the fun of it. Btw an important question, when will the servers shut down???

Hopefully, the PES6 server will shut down after they give us a playable, enjoyable PES2009 with no online problems and still be able to type communicate with other players.

The only good thing KONAMI have done lately is keep the PES6 server going for all this time. Even though it doesn't work properly a lot of the time, it's better than a kick in the nuts.

Yeah the kick in the nuts they gave to my wallet, less 60€ for a PES2008 game that is awful...

I just hate, in Online, all the Inter players and the 2vs2, most of the times its either Inter or Brazil, they made some players a lil too much over the top, neither Adriano or Ibra have those stats irl, all the team is Over-used, but oh well, not much to do about it, just avoid them.

Back
Top Bottom