PES6 online "Port problem" plz help

dubteen

Non-League
13 February 2006
Dublin
Hi all,
I am aware a lot of ppl are having problems getting pes6 online (sometimes the difference in budget between EA and konami shows ) But I don’t think people are have the same trouble as me.

I go to network >connect >it verifies the DNAS but then I get something that looks like this:

“Unable to transmit using UDP port 3658
You may need to connect directly to the internet or adjust your connection device, i.e router settings ect, Assign DMZ, port mapping, configure NAT table and other router settings to the console. Individual products may use unique terminology”

I have never received this before whilst trying to connect online and tried pes5 and it connect strait away, so if anyone has ant idea on how to fix this would appreciate, thanks,
Dubteen

Maybe if we knew your setup, we could help.

IE how ya connect, router, ics, etc.

also, have you tried manually setting the port, in case pc or something is using it?

Yup, we'll need to know your setup to help, but on the game where you set up your network configuration file it offers you the option to press circle on your PS2 pad to enter port configuration.

Have you tried setting that manually as the default 3658 (as opposed to leaving it blank) ?

Even with a DMZ in place I had to set that port manually on my network configuration file to get the game working.

try in the selection screen to put ports off by default it is set up off but maybe by you it is on,

or set up your router for nat use UDP port 3658

Im also from Ireland and im haveing the same problem. Do all you guys have ports off by default/ set to 3658?

Back
Top Bottom