PES6 - Licences thread

NickSCFC

Banned
18 July 2003
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Stoke City/Liverpool
I'll try to keep 1st post up to date with licences as they're confirmed. Use this thread for licence discussion, ta.

Licences (*= new to PES6)

National:

*England
*France
*Italy
*Holland
*Czech Republic
*Spain
*Sweden
*Argentina
*Australia
Japan
South Korea

Club:

Chelsea (not yet confirmed but were in PES5)
*Manchester United
Arsenal
Celtic
Glasgow Rangers
*Bayern Munich
*Porto
*Sporting Lisbon
*Benfica
*Olympiacos
Galatasaray
Dynamo Kiev
FC Copenhagen
Djurgardens
Rosenborgs

La Liga (entire Spanish premier league)
Serie A (entire Itailain premier league)
*Ligue 1 (entire French premier league)
Erividese (entire Dutch premier league)

Other:

Adidas (boots/balls/sponsors)
*Reebok (boots/balls/sponsors)

Last edited:
No those screens were from Winning Eleven 10 (they're the ones with Adriano in last season's Inter kit) used as 1st screens of PES6. The screens were released before Chelsea even unveilled this season's Adidas kit.

Screens since then have shown Inter in their new kit. All licenced teams will have this season's kits as always.

ThomasGOAL said:
show me please

From way back in June!

pes6p2070.jpg

ThomasGOAL believes Portugal might be licenced after that photoshoot of Deco in the national kit. I doubt it but you never know.

ooh_harry said:
Are you guys sure Manchester United are licenced? Under the current copyright situation, since EA have the licence to the premierleague, apparently on 2 premier league teams can appear with full licences in titles external to EA

Rumour has it Chelsea have been dropped.

ooh_harry said:
btw what ever happened to the following licences from the previous game

Galatasaray
Dynamo Kiev
Celtic
Rangers
FC Copenhagen
Djurgardens
Rosenborgs
need wait confirmation, for Porto too, but i think it's in
and only Chelsea it's a problem

The article tells you about the Man Utd licence but the text on the bottom doesnt which leads us to believe that the licences at the bottom are old, meaning Chelsea still arent confirmed.

Think you guys will find that when a licence is bought its not for 1 year! it will have been bought indefinately meaning that as long as PES is made they will have the go ahead from the teams to use the licence but will just hand over the required fee... it all comes down to getting permission. Not if they can afford it.

No Chelsea

ME0000724200_2.jpg

The new Sheffield United and Watford badges aren't too bad, but why does Reading have green stripes?

Wish Konami could atleast get colours right for fake badges.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom