Pes6 + kitserver on Windoes7/Vista???

n4p4st4

Inglorious Bastards
22 October 2005
România
ARSENAL
I'll be swift:
It's very important for me!
I want to move to Windows7. But my moving to w7 depends on whatever I can play Pes6 patched with ISS patch.

Is Pes6 with kitserver 6.5 playable on Windows7 (Vista)?

Please help, if anybody can answer me.

I can play PES6 (plus kitserver) with vista..only problem I had was v-sync..but there's a small tool (like 300kbs) that solves that problem..no need to install..just run. D3Dover..something, lol.

Yes...pes6 works fine on Vista (like #71 said you must download Rivatuner and the small tool D3Dover that you'll find inside to avoid watching an horizontal line on your screen); the only tool I can't run is Player GDB Manager, but it depends on what machine do you have, 32 or 64 bit. Mine is 64 bit:)

thanx alot for the replies m8s.
i gave up. windows 7 is amazing. but it it's not stable yet, plus it doesn't support all my software. it'll be the best windows ever.
i've installed a lovely windows xp, that keeps my laptop nice and warm. :)

hey can someone post a link to this D3Dover tool, i cannot find it. I have vista 64, and get the annoying line across the screen even with vsync on.

plz help me i've a problem there is a patch in pes6 and my windows is vista when i try to run the game it gives me an error in that pic.
plz can any one tell me what to do.
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3479/64059664.jpg

You have to tick off the "only reading" box...follow these instructions:
Right click on your .exe file (pes6.exe)
go to property, click on "general" window... then go to the attributes and tick off the "only reading" box
I had the same problem as you and I sorted it out doing this action

hey guys can someone please tell me what kind of kitserver works with windows 7 ?
i downloaded kitserver 6.4.0 and when i clicked on INSTALL kitserver button there was wriiten some ERROR with verify if its not only for Reading ..
i dont understand please give me some advice

thanks in advance

you can write me also on email .. :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom