1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 Ingame Kit Editing Websites??

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by MSC, 13 November 2006.

1. MSC

MSC Guest

Hey
    Can Anyone Point Me In The Direction Of A Ingame Kit Editing Website? Apart From PESFAN:D

2. Jae Dave

Jae Dave I

10 August 2006
    Slough (ENG)
    Man Utd
    i dunno any otherz, other then pesfan for "in game" editing.

3. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    crap website, dont push people to do certain things just to view website contents, let the work (kits) speak for itself and therefore draw people into posting or registering :roll:.. pesfan here i come \\:o/

4. amyfish

amyfish Non-League

4 September 2006
    This site is well worth registering for. wherelse can you get full EPL editing. Kits, emblems, badges.

Not on PesFan

Jack2059 (me) and Gazza22 (pro) kit guides

5. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    Well i actually did register because it said i needed to register to view the area (editing area i suppose), so i registered, then its, you need to make one post to be able to view this area :shock: WTF, next it'll be "you need 1 more post to prove you are a hardcore pes fan and then you'll be able to see this area" :roll: its more like begging for more members than actually showcasing what they can do and also enlarging the community, like i said there are places like pesgaming and this wonderfull website i just came across http://stonestyle.skyblog.com/ so that'll do me very nicely. ;)

Last edited: 7 December 2006