PES6 Best Players stats

Chronic187

Banned
27 October 2006
I seen a while ago on here someone post a link to a site that had the top 100 players on pes6 and their stats.

I think it was Pele top
Zico 2nd etc

Anyone got a link to it ?

I didn't tell you how to do it, wasn't gonna tell the whole room how to quit the game without getting a loss on your profile or losing rating points. i just told you it existed when you were saying it was a myth.

Anyway back to the subject, still need the link to the page with the top 100 players on pes6 and their stats.

Anyone ?

id like to see this list as well, though i find it more enjoyable to play with players that you like

oh man a scouser and cheater !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What ?

For 1, where have i said that i was a scouser ?

2, even if i was a scouser, what would that have to do with cheating ?

3, where do i say that i do the cheat, if anything i say i have not told someone how to do it because i didn't want them cheating.

learn to read you stupid retarded moroccan mong.

Anyone got this list ?

I seen a while ago on here someone post a link to a site that had the top 100 players on pes6 and their stats.

I think it was Pele top
Zico 2nd etc

Anyone got a link to it ?

How can it be Pele and Zico are you OK:twisted:They don't even play professional football anymore they are too old. And they are not even in the PES 6 game.:lol:

How can it be Pele and Zico are you OK:twisted:They don't even play professional football anymore they are too old. And they are not even in the PES 6 game.:lol:

Have you ever played PES6 ?

Pele is in the Classic brasil team, as is Zico.

Oh i forgot you actually have to be half decent at the game to unlock them, you wouldn't of seen them.

Still after that list if anyone has it ??

Back
Top Bottom