1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 X-Box 360 Compatable

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by froggyinwales, 13 September 2005.

1. With the 360 coming out in november same month as PES5 suppose to be will it be comaptable with it as only some games are going to be?

2. cowden_harley

cowden_harley MOANING PRICK

3 October 2003
    Central Park
    Cowdenbeath FC
    i think the majority are with the hard disk version. No hard disc = no backwards compatibility.

3. Great I'm getting the Hard Disk one thanks

4. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    Then you should have no problems, you may have to download an update. Surely with 360 on 2 months away, Microsoft should be confirming which games are backwards compatable, this is very bad business.

5. heartless

heartless Non-League

10 September 2005
    all games made from august will have to be compatible with the 360

6. stumpy_uk

stumpy_uk League 2

11 December 2002
    Xbox 360 has been put back to December in the UK.. not that it will make a differnce for Pro Evo but thought I would let you know.

7. hullybul

hullybul Banned

31 December 2003
    Well would be nice if Konami makes a statement if PES5 xbox will be playable on xbox360.

Somepeople claim that xbox games are playable on 360 as long as you have 360 with a HDD

Other people claim that all the games that will be released or are released after augustus 2005 for xbox will be playable on xbox360 because it has emulation software on the dvd...

Someone knows anything for sure?

8. Tafkaj

Tafkaj Guest

Well according to Microsoft the XBOX 360 will be compatible to all "important" XBOX games...we'll see whether PES is important enough ;)
    Personally I don't think that it has anything to do when the game has been released though it depends on how close to the hardware the programming of the game is!

PEACE AND B WILD!

9. hullybul

hullybul Banned

31 December 2003
    well in that case i suppose a relatively simple programmed and ported pes wouldn't be much of a problem (i hope so, because i hate fifa)

10. cowden_harley

3 October 2003
    Central Park
    Cowdenbeath FC
    current gen pes5 was shown on 360 last night at x05 indicating its compatibility there have been rumours it was displayed in 720p also.

11. hullybul

hullybul Banned

31 December 2003
    source?

12. Kitan

Kitan Guest

Will PES5 be compatible with the xbox 360 (US version).

13. cowden_harley

3 October 2003
    Central Park
    Cowdenbeath FC
    id imagine it will be compatible with WE9 but not Pro Evo 5.

14. Scholes18

Scholes18 Conference

21 April 2003
    England
    its allways been December

15. djdoc

djdoc Guest

No PES5 wont be due to regional restrictions same as current Gen Pal cant be played on NTSC machines unless they are *cough* *cough* modified, the same goes for the other way round but there will be no problems playing PAL PES5 on a PAL machine :) they will release the emulation profile for it i sure to make it work.

DJ