PES5 questions answered.

I believe they do, however they aren't licenced (obviously) so the call-name's are East London, Lancashire Athletic and (Wearside?)

EDIT: I have played the teams about 6/7 times now, he doesn't appear to say their name, nor a phrase that has their name in it so maybe they don't have callnames, and Konami have coded the phrases out that have a callname in?

When editing the players they will probably have their callnames in the call names bit. You would be surprised how many callnames there were for some players in PES4...some you would think that Konami would never put in there....but they do.

So guys when editing a player just look for his call name....you never know it might be there.

Last edited:
Ive played the pes5 demo on the pc and seen a couple of pre-match shots of people in the crowd.are there many more scenes like this b4 the matches start? cheers mate

swampy9785 said:
Ive played the pes5 demo on the pc and seen a couple of pre-match shots of people in the crowd.are there many more scenes like this b4 the matches start? cheers mate

Yep they happen quite regularly. Just a 5 second clip of the crowd. Somtimes after scoring it cuts to them all jumping and cheering.

Stringer Bell said:
Why would you wanna edit them :confused:

Because they're all fine and up to date now, but come August next year you are gonna want to change Arsenal out of their 1 season only redcurrant shirt. Well I will anyways...

are holland or germany licensed?? And if not, are players that play for licensed teams, like Lehmann, van persie, or van nistelrooy of united,
do they have real names/ faces in the national teams, or is it like pro evo 4, where they are look alikes, with real names for club, but not look alikes for country, wth different names?

Back
Top Bottom